Chapter 1: Welcome to Texas 2/2

Начните с самого начала

No one POV

Right before David could speak anymore a phone started to ring as the 6 girls and 2 boys hear my ringtone going off one of the boys grabbed my phone and showed it to the others'  confusion to this they answer it as Ruby spoke up.

Ruby: "Um hello?"

General Patterson on the Phone: "I know where you're grouping is standing, and I could drop you all down in seconds if you put the man on the phone if not then I'll see you all shot."

Looking at each other Ruby then give David the phone as David leans his head on the phone talking to Patterson. 

David: "What wrong."

General Patterson on the phone: "I see you have it under control David."

David: "Very funny..... Look tell the soldiers to stand down I have these brats here who are trying to interrogate me which they're doing a very bad job on it, I mean literary." 

??? 2: "Hey!"

David: "Don't worry sir I'll be fine beside let me put you on hold."

Right as David said that it shows him slowly untiring himself on the back of the chair before anyone take the phone off of David's ear he then imminently broke himself free making the eight get jumped surprise as David grabbed the blonde boy by his neck and later threw him outside to the backyard breaking the door that leads to the backyard two more tried to rush towards him as David then later grabbed a hold of those and threw them out in the backyard. 

General Patterson on the other hand is watching this unfolds by the cameras he has on David house as he watches the girl who wearing a Spartan uniform attack David only to get the weapons disarmed and get punch as David grabbed a plate from the counter of the kitchen he then threw at the girl in white still watching this unfolds Patterson then smile seeing how David is handling himself as Yang tries to punch David he then grabbed hold of her left arm twisting it backward making her growl in pain until later get punched by David. 

David then stops at his track seeing all who tried to interrogation him knocked out or is too hurt to get up he then shrugged it off as he walks to his phone picking it up and walk outside stares at the cameras that are well hidden and give it a two finger salute. 

David: "Like I said I'm fine." 

General Patterson: "Right you are son do you want me to take them in or-"

David: "No.... I have a plan for them for now sir let me take care of it don't worry the public won't know about this one."

General Patterson: "Very well keep it a secret if the public will know about this the whole world will freak out." 

David: "I know... Leave it to me."

Timeskip 

As Ruby and the other are slowly recovering of what just happen Ruby notice David sitting on the couch drinking his soda while watching David as Ruby tries to get up she then groaned in pain catching David attention as he then sees them awake.

David: "Good you guys are awake."

Ruby: "Ow...." 

David: "That what you get for tieing me up. Alright no more bullshit and such who the hell are you people and what do you want from me?"

Ruby: "Well I'm Ruby this is my team that you have beaten is Weiss, Blake, and Yang my sister."

 Yang: "Well half sister."

David: "Ok and you boy?"

Jaune: "Well my name is Jaune and this is my team Nora, Pyrrha and Ren"

Ruby: "We are known as Team RWBY and JNPR.'

David: "I know there is a TV show about you guy-Wait SHIT!"

Yang: "A TV show?"

David: 'I really shouldn't say that goddammit so much keep the timeline stable.'

David then sighed as he got up grabbing his laptop and went to google searching up RWBY once he's done David then showed it to them with an unbothered look on his face.

Weiss: "You are saying that we were on a TV show?'

David: "Yes."

Jaune: "I feel stalked."

Pyrrha then suddenly feel so along the others knowing they are fake, and such David could feel what they are going through but shake it off until he has one question for them.

David: "What were you doing before you all somewhat got here?"

Ruby: "Oh we were celebrating after we beat Roman and the White Fang until we later try out the new dust that Weiss company made until it made a portal."

David: "A portal?"

Weiss: "Yeah a portal that took us here in this-"

As Weiss goes on she says about where they are at David then remember the last time he saw a portal. 

David: "Knight leader to Knight group fire at will!"

Hearing the sound of machine gun and explosion David began having flashback in the past as he then hears the sound of talking.

General Patterson: "Lab Coats said a strange portal opened up somewhere in the north The President wants to keep it classified."

David: "Don't worry sir Team Knight will do it.'

???: "Captain..."

??? 2: "Captain..."

??? 3: "Captain...." 

??? 4: "Captain!"

??? 5: "Goodbye.... David...."

Ruby: "Um David you alright?"

David then snapped back to reality to see the others looking at him 

David: "I'm fine just daydream that all." 

Blake: "So what are we going to be staying?"

David: "Here I'll show you guys to your room."

As David shows Team RWBY and JNPR to the room they are going to be staying David then told them that they can't go out in public on what they are wearing as he will be shopping for clothes and food tomorrow thanking him for the hospitality David went off, but before he could leave them David turned around before closing the door.

David: "Oh yeah one more thing Welcome to Texas."

 He then close the door to their room as David head to his bathroom, so he can shower for his bed once he's done showering David then later got on his wearing his nighttime clothes right before he could sleep he then spoke a little until he later falls asleep.

David: "They can't know what going to happen to them."