New Chance

Considering I was still in my clothes from yesterday, I knew I needed to change.

I got up and went to my closet. I decided to wear

I finished getting dressed and brushed my long black hair and brushed my teeth

I finished getting dressed and brushed my long black hair and brushed my teeth. I quickly braided my hair and put on my shoes, also grabbing my phone and bag from the night before.

I quickly walked to the shop we met at, as I was about 5 minutes behind.

I saw his tall figure and walked up behind him quietly.

"BOO!" I said loudly as I jumped in front of him.

"JESUS Y/N! You scared me!" He said, but not before giving me goofy angry looks.

I smiled innocently and we began to walk around.

"Hey Y/n, do you think you could design some merch for me? I've seen some of your drawing streams and you're really good, especially when you draw me," he said, giggling at the last part.

I was stunned. My idol. Wanting to commission me. For merch. That people would buy.

"I-" I stuttered out. Of course I wanted to, but me being me, I started to overthink it.

What if I messed up? What if what I had to offer wasn't enough?

Whatever. I got a commission, I will do it.

"I'd love to," I finally said, and I could see his face light up.

We kept walking around in the sun, before I got pulled into a store by Ranboo.

I looked around and saw a bunch of Valentine's Day stuff.

"C'mon, follow me!" He said as he started speed-walking away, and I had to run to keep up with him.

He led me to a smaller part in the store, where there were art supplies and older paintings.

I looked at it all in awe.

I looked up at him, practically with stars in my eyes, and he gave a low chuckle.
"Like it?" He asked.
"No," I said sarcastically. "Yes, I love it!"

He giggled and moved his hand a bit, making the backs of our hands touch.

Both of our cheeks were dusted with a light pink. I decided to make the next move and I intertwined my fingers with his, our hands joined.