5.

Okay so after the next chapter yall wont see sharife as much because it is an Allen Flanigan book after all. Not saying she will end up with him not saying she wont, but the main plot will be centered around Allen and Y/n.

"What the fuck?"

I closed my eyes trying to get the image of this naked woman out of my head. No lie they were good pictures, top tier butttt why you sending them to him tho? I thought about responding with some petty shit like "he busy" or "He getting his face rode rn" but this bitch sent another text.

Superhead😵💦 I want you to eat my soul out like you used to.

Superhead😵💦 tryna soak your sheets again 😩

I know she not talking bout the sheets he had me sleeping on. Cause eew. The more i read over the messages the madder i got. I felt played. I know its only been a few days but still i been with you EVERYDAY. I got off the bed and stood infront of him carefully thinking about my next move. The more i thought about it the madder i got. I punched the shit outta him.

"So this what we do?" I said shoving the phone in his face

"Bruh what the fuck you on?" He said standing up

"Im bout to show yo ass, just wait" i said tying my hair tighter

This nigha got me fucked up.

"You put yo hands on me again y/n on my mama im in yo shit" he said

I just started hitting him in his shit. He picked me up slaming me against the wall knocking the wind out of me. I saw his lip was bleeding and he was breathing heavy.

Nahhhhh i need a new plan, i cant approach him like that he might just kill my ass fr. Should i just ask him about it? Or act like i aint see it? See nah it too late i cant act like i aint seen it.

I sat there on the bed while my leg bounced uncontrollably on the ground. Pissed wasn't even the word. I was FURIOUS. But could i even be? We not together or nothing, but still i feel like he leading me on. At this point you know i like you, like nigga. I dont know yall what should i do?

A/N :You guys opinions determine the fate of the story. Thats why i ask questions to see how yall want the story to unfold.

"Pass me my phone real quick" Allen said not taking his attention off the game

Get it yourself hoe. Since you wanna be texting bitches.

"You heard me? Y/n?" He said turning around looking at me

His brows furrowed when he saw my leg bouncing rapidly. Yall shit do that too when y'all mad or its just me?

"Whats wrong witchu? You good?" He asked slowly approaching me

I didn't say anything. I just kept looking at the wall. To be honest i didnt wanna say anything disrespectful so ima just keep my mouth closed.

"Y/n." He said stopping my leg with his hand looking up at me

After he stopped my right leg from bouncing my left one took off going 90 miles an hr. I couldnt control it i was mad.