4.

I woke up to the sound of the shower running. I wasn't sure exactly what time it was but it had to be around 2. I yawned stretching my arms out before sitting up. There was a slight breeze against my skin. I looked down seeing that I was only in my bra and panties set. Uhmmm. What the hell?. I hurriedly looked around the room for something to throw over me really fast. There was a grey shirt on the floor next to me so i grabbed it throwing it on. Where is my phone? I asked looking thru the sheets.

"Come on phone, where the hell are you?" I asked myself looking around the room

My eyes widened when i saw a used condom wrapper on Allen's dresser. Did we do it last night?

"Couldnt have. I would remember that" i said shaking the thought out of my head

But then why was i half naked when i woke up  and how do you explain the EMPTY condom wrapper? I sighed in frustration still not being able to find my cellular device, and on top of all that my head is pounding. I heard the shower turn off and the shower door open and close. A few minutes later the bathroom door open and a very WET Allen walked out with a towel wrapped around his lower body. Jesus i'm about to sin.

"I see you're up" he said noticing me staring at the water running down his chest.

"Yea." I said looking around the room. "I can't find my phone" i added

"It in the kitchen" he told me

"How'd it get in there?" I asked confused

He chuckled before looking back at me.

"You were out of it" he laughed rolling the deodorant under his arm pits.

"Yea. That part i can feel" i said holding my head

He looked over at me before sitting the deodorant back on the dresser.

"Here" he said handing me some ibruprophen and a water bottle

"Thanks" i said throwing the two pills back because this headache wasnt no hoe.

I watched him walk back into the bathroom and when he walked back out he was dressed in some cotton shorts and auburn basketball T shirt. I watched him walk over to his dresser pulling out another set of clothes before walking back into the bathroom. After he came back out he went back to his closet.

"Allen, did we do anything last night?" I asked finally getting that question off my chest

I braced myself for his response.

"Like what?" He asked looking back at me before returning his attention back to whatever he was doing in the closet

Like build a house. What you think i mean? 🙄 I sighed looking down at my fingers playing with them. Of course i like him, but i did just meet him too. I hope nothing happened that will affect his judgment of my character because i am everything but a HOE.

"You knowww, like" i started getting nervous

He walked out of the closet with a towel and rag in his hand. He stood infront of me letting me know he was listening to whatever i was about to say next.

"Did we you know" i said again

Im guessing he caught on to what i was trying to ask cause he shook his head smiling at my nervousness.