Prologue: Welcome to Texas 1/2

Start from the beginning

Nora: "A new dust is it good! Can I try? Can I? Can I?"

Ren: "Nora..."

Blake: "Well how about we got to the lab and see what kind of dust is it."

 Jaune: "Can we join you guys?"

Ruby: "Sure we don't mind the company at all.'

As they head straight to the lab of the school they began study the new dust that the Schnee Company have made while looking at the new dust they found it strange it was part of something that was never part from their world seeing the power is different from every dust that Remnant knows.

Blake: "Weiss where did your company find this dust?"

Weiss: "Somewhere hidden deep in the cave that no one have ever been my father said that a lot of people including my grandfather lost their lives finding this new dust."

Pyrrha: "Well looking into this I say this kind of power of dust is something deep in the past."

Jaune: "Yeah looking at this I say it could be no from around here."

Ruby: "Well let's test it shall we."

As Team RWBY and JNPR grabbed their weapons and went to the training room Ruby began loading the new dust into her Crescent Rose she then gives a thumbs up to Weiss as they were standing back.

Yang: "So what good do you think this test will do?"

Weiss: "I'm hoping it could be a different firepower that maybe we can use against the grimm just in case we have another breach in Vale and such."

Jaune: "Do you think this will work?"

Weiss: "Maybe..... Yes... I don't know don't confuse me Jaune."

 Jaune: "Right sorry...." 

Pyrrha: "Well what if it doesn't work."

Weiss: "Then I don't know what else to do."

Ruby: "Alright I'm all set! Ready to see what this new dust can do Weiss."

Weiss: "Ok Ruby all you have to do is hit that target."

Ruby nodded of what just Weiss said as she took aimed at the target she then pulled the trigger from her sniper-scythe all it came out from that barrel is a bullet from the new dust as it hit the target completely disintegrate the target shock by this before they could question about it the bullet that hit the target then cause opening a portal. 

Turning to the portal that just opened it then start sucking Team RWBY and JNPR sending them to a world that is unfamiliar to them but to the world where Knight is at.

And there came a day unlike any other

When Earth Mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat.

On that day they formed a team that will defend Earth from those threats as that Team name is called Team Knights

Nick Carter the invincible and Secret Knight

Jack Ramirez and Sarah Ramirez The Spy and Marksmen Knight

Razor Stroman The Strongest Hero there is

And Finally Captain David Knight Leader and the last Knight to exist.