Prologue: Welcome to Texas 1/2

Start from the beginning

Bill Friend: "Get him!"

They then charged at David as one tries to punch him but David step to aside grabbing his left arm and dislocated screaming in pain he then falls to his knees holding his broke arm as the others tries to fight him one tries swing int but get punched in the chest multiple time until he was kicked to the other guy sending the two to the floor as Bill slowly watch his friends get brutally beaten up. 

One pulls out his knife and tries to cut David but fails as he got his arm caught by him and watched David disarmed him taking his knife away from him as David stabbed him in the leg and later starts brutally punching one guy in face a lot as there is small bit of blood on David fist once he was done with them Bill tries to fight back only to get punch in face until later got into a choke hold as David lifted him up in the air and later slammed him on the hood of his truck trying to breathe David slowly was about to crush his wind pipe until he then let go making Bill slide down from his truck and to the floor along with his friends as they were in pain. 

David: "Now I hope that teach you all a listen never fuck with me."

David then leaves the area leaving the group of boy in pain.

Timeskip 

As David enters his home he then put away the keys of the house away and walk to the CD Player and starts playing one of his favorite songs that his old friend gave to him as he starts to hum the tune of the song while he was getting his drink and walking to his couch turning on the TV, so he watched the news to see of what going on with the world.

Meanwhile

Remnant Beacon Academy

it shows Team RWBY sitting at the edge of the dock of Beacon Academy as they just finished defending the city of Vale from the Breach after the Train Heist. 

Yang: "Well we did it." 

Blake: "We did it." 

Weiss: "If we don't get extra credit I will be seriously disappointed."

Yang: "Weiss a two-headed snake crushed a bakery I wouldn't count on it." 

Ruby: "Plus I mean we didn't solve everything a lot of people were hurt, and we still don't know why they did this."

Weiss: "Well not every story has a neat and tidy ending."

Blake: "Yeah just like the Team that went missing long time ago." 

Ruby: "I always wonder what happened to that team.' 

Blake: "We never know, but we might not have all the answer, but we do have a lot of dangerous people behind bars and I think we could be proud of that." 

Ruby: "Yeah and if anyone tries to do something like this again we'll be there to stop them." 

Yang: "Yay, teamwork, camaraderie, good guys, go team, alright, good job... So what now?"

Weiss: "Well I suggest training for the tournament, but I guess we have that cover at this point." 

Blake: "So then?"

Ruby: "Uh Time for bed?"

And the other girls agree to that as they got up and began heading back the dorm room while they were making back to their room Jaune invite them into their room as they were celebrating the success on what they did Ruby agree to that as they began celebrating of their victory while they were doing that Weiss left the room for a moment only to come back with a package.

Ruby: "What is in the box Weiss?"

Weiss: "Well my family company send me a new discovered dust that they found."