𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒕

📜🪐🎞📻

JULIET PLACED HER GOLDENlocks against the wooden table, her robe sinking against her skin: engulfing, claiming, absorbing

locks against the wooden table, her robe sinking against her skin: engulfing, claiming, absorbing. Draco's head of silk nudged the girl from her dulled slouch. "They're announcing the contestants" He whispered, nudging her harder. Juliet sat up at once, suddenly locking eyes with Tom Riddle who didn't appear to age a day. "He's looking at you, why is it he's always looking at you" Pansy groaned, rolling her eyes at the blondes harsh glare.

"Because she's a Black of course" Robin grinned, taking a seat opposite her bestfriend and fighting the urge to glance towards the girls cousin. "Meaning?" Draco interrupted, earning her stare with a dim frown against his lips.

"Meaning" Ezra added, sitting beside the brunette with an equally cold glare towards the blonde boy. "Her allegiance is important, haven't you heard the rumours about Tom's past?"

This sparked sudden interest in the girl, needing, wanting, to know everything about her parents. The things sworn to secrecy that would never be revealed. "If I can have your attention" Tom interrupted, keeping his glare on a particular table of Slytherins placed in the left hand corner of the room. "Today will be the day I announce the contestants. These four have been chosen for their title, strive and dignity" He began, the two cousins losing their attention to a chuckling Robin.

"Strive and dignity—" She laughed, her words being cut off as Tom spoke. "Robin Gray please join me up front"

The second the words swirled from the mans tongue her skin fell cold, white against the cousins hair and fair against her own. "Me?" She choked out, her feet suddenly pulling her to a stance before giving her mind time to process.

"If the first contestant could join me up front" Tom repeated, a little harsher this time at the brunettes inability to serve his request. "Robin?" Juliet almost spat, shocked at the vision of her bestfriend standing beside the devil himself.

"The second contestant; Draco Malfoy" Tom grinned, and in that moment Juliet's expression fell flat. "If he's picking at random, he's doing a terrible job so far" Ezra announced, flinching as Elias collided his palm against the boys shoulder.

"Got you" He smirked, beside him stood his twin, Aleáh Potter. They shared the same eyes and hair, but their stance was different, their aroma gleaming opposite colours as they took their seat and beamed towards the only ones left. "Malfoy, he's been chosen. God help—" Elias began to speak, falling silent the moment he caught onto Juliet's vague expression.

"Juliet Black" Spoke Tom, sending the girl into a mind spinning coma as she repeated her name in her head until it registered. "Lee, you've been chosen" Ezra spoke, the three staring at the girl as though she had grown three heads.