I don't care who will come to hunt me down but what I know is I would rather die than live without fully getting to have all the memories shared with you. As my mate it is your first and foremost duty to protect me, even from myself" Jade warns Jasper as she grabs his collar pulling him close to her face.

"Damn, if I could take you to bed right now" Jasper moans while she pushes him back with a sigh.

*******

"So, my hair?" Crystal asks as she stares at Connor.

"It's because you do not have the wolf's soul"

"So, what happened...I mean how did you do it?" she questions him.

"That's not important" Connor sighs as he walks to where she was sitting and kneels down holding her hand.

"I want you to relax, we will have to summon the fairy" Connor points making her frown.

"But..."

"You both are hurting Crystal; you are fearing her and she is fearing you"

"If the soul does not belong to me then how did it end up with me?" she questions him instead and Connor takes a deep breath as he cups her face.

Rubbing her cheek slowly he stares in her eyes and smiles before Crystal focuses on the glimmer of his eyes and she gasps as visions passes through her head.

"No" she whispers pushing his hand away from her cheek and Connor holds both her hands to stop her from moving.

"Calm down, this is something I know it will take some time to digest but we do not have much time. Can you relax and help me to call your fairy out?" he asks and Crystal bites her lower lips in confusion.

"This is too much" she whispers making him take a deep breath as he cups her face once again.

"It is and things will turn even more worse in future but we will have to take few steps now to avoid chaos in the future" he asks and she shakes her head no.

"I don't understand, I am scared to even understand" she confesses to him.

"Someone is after the fairy inside of you, Crystal. I have tried to prevent anything from happening for the past few years but I have not been able to stop them...

These attacks happening around you is no co-incident and it will keep happening until they get hand on what they want from you. They feel this power inside of you, they greed the power you have, just because you are not using it does not mean you don't have them"

"So, taking it out is the answer?" she asks but he shakes his head no.

"Moving it out of reach is the only solution I can see"

"But why do we need to take it out, won't it be more protected if it's inside of me?" Crystal asks him.

"No, it was more dangerous inside of you. The soul has a body to act on, your blood has been boon to many but it has also been a curse. Those kids live have been in danger the moment your blood entered their bodies...

We do not know if the blood inside of you still has the same effect" he points and Crystal nods her head as she thinks on it.

"What will you do with the soul? What did you do with the wolf's soul?" she asks him.

"You don't have to worry about it, the wolf's soul has been taken care of and the fairy's will also be taken care of" he promises and Crystal agrees before they make their way out of the room.

*******

"If we lose our consciousness like last time can you make sure we have a soft bed to lie on, also do not erase any memories, I am just done hurting my mate" Jasper asks Connor who busies himself with tying the rope on the stand.