Amortentia

Potions class was always your least favorite. Snape loves to torture you in front of the slytherins. You walk into potions and sit next to Luna. 

"Hello Y/N!" Luna looks at you.

You smile at her as Snape starts talking.

"Today.. you will be doing Amortentia potions" Snape hisses.

"I'll go get everything we need" you jump up from your seat.

After the potion was finished you had to smell it. You smelt lavender and fresh newspaper.

"What do you smell?" Luna asks you.

"It's.. lavender."

"You smell Lavender? the gryffindor?"

"No the flower!" You both start to giggle.

"You are supposed to be.. working. Not.. giggling. 10 points from ravenclaw." Snape said loudly so that all of the slytherins could hear.

You turn around and see Draco was sitting behind you the whole time. "Got yourself a girlfriend eh? No boy smells like lavender."

"Mind your business Malfoy."

"Don't tell me what to do Diggory. I couldn't help but overhear you. Your mouth is quite big.

"Shut up Malfoy."

"Ah, the ravenclaw thinks she's in charge! Come look at this!"

The bell rung and you grabbed luna by her arm and got out of there as fast as possible.

"Look now! She's running away!
With her girlfriend Looney Lovegood!"
Draco laughs with Crabbe and Goyle by his side.

You look over at him in shock.
"Punch him. He deserves it Y/N. Punch. Him." Your mind is encouraging you.
Your hand forms into a fist.

Luna notices and shakes her head no.

"Oh so now you're quiet Y/N? Is it because I called you out for dating Looney?" Draco chuckles.

"Don't.. call her.. Looney."

You had enough. People have been bullying Luna ever since first year. Those words were the last that Draco heard until you knocked him out with a strong punch to his nose. You got out of there as fast as possible.

"Y/N!" Luna gasps.

"What did I.. why did I do that? Am I going to be expelled?"
You start to get dizzy and stop walking. Luna stops with you and looks you in the eyes.

"Are you alright Y/N? Y/N talk to me" Luna seemed worried about you.

You blink and you're in the hospital wing, Luna sitting right next to the bed you're in.

She has your hand in hers, and is stroking it with her thumb. As soon as she sees your eyes open she puts your hand down.

"What happened to me?" You mumble.

"You had passed out" Luna smiles, excited that you've woken up.

"Alright, alright. Visitors out" Madam Pomfrey yells.

You notice that Draco is there, and so is Pansy as his visitor. Pansy notices you're awake and stares at you with a look of disgust on her face. Normally someone like you would be feeling loads of guilt for loosing control and punching someone in the nose. However, this time was different. He deserved what he got. While turning over to watch Luna leave, you notice an envelope that she must've forgotten to tell you about. It said "Y/N" on it in nice handwriting.

Y/N,

You're my best friend. Thank you for standing up for me, but it's not worth getting expelled over. Stay away from Draco after you get to leave the hospital wing. Hermione is worried about you, make sure to talk to her when you get out as well. I know your favorite crystal is amethyst so here's a necklace just for you. I would like you to meet me at the spot we had our picnic in the 2nd year once you get out.

Sincerely, Luna

Attached to the envelope was a necklace with an amethyst on it. it had Luna's initials carved into it. Luna knew that you had loved amethyst crystals for as long as you could remember. The necklace was beautiful. You couldn't wait to get out of the hospital wing to see what she had to talk to you about.
_______________________________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will try to make each chapter a bit longer than the last one. Thanks for reading and I will be working on the next chapter very soon.