Jisso: y/n, our grandmother died so we had to go there. We all put our phones in Lisa's purse. But this idiot forgot to take her phone with her. We are so sorry y/n.

Y/N: ok, I hope, you guys are not lying to me. And you guys know this better than anyone how much I hate betrayers and liars. But I trust you guys... My chocolate.

Taehyun: you won't forget it, will you?

Y/N: no, how can I forget?

They smiled and handed me the chocolates. I then went to my locker and put my chocolates in it locker and we all went to the cafetaria. As we entered I can feel someone's stare-no glare I looked around and saw kookie oppa.

Sh*t!! Knew he was worried because he haven't seen me since we entered the school. But it's not a big deal like I will get kidnapped or killed but more than making him mad I looked at him and mumbled him a quick sorry. He nodded and we all sit at our regular place.

We were not so hungry so we were just eating something light, they told me that I should not eat burgers and chocolate so much but me being stubborn I was just eating hamburgers and chocolate milkshake, till I felt cold water on my head. I smirked knowing who it is. I turned around and smile at her.

Y/N: you know Tzuyu, I was just waiting for you to do something so that I will have a reason to beat the sh*t out of you. Now I get it so now you will pay.

Tzuyu: try me b*tch.

Y/N: as you wish.

I said and I took soobin oppa's ice cream and pour it over her head. Made everyone in the cafeteria laugh and it made look her red in anger making me satisfied but I am not done yet.

Soobin: Yah! Why did you do that?

Y/N: because I couldn't waste my favourite chocolate milkshake.

Yeonjun: god she is so whipped for this chocolate.

Y/N: I know.

I didn't notice in this talking, that Tzuyu hold my hair and poured food over me but she is f*cking weak. I kicked her stomach. And poured my food over her. And started beating sh*t out of her not even letting her do anything. Just keep beating her till the time she was looking like a mess even worse than I was looking that day. Once I was satisfied I left the cafeteria and went to the girls' washroom to change my clothes.

Then I went to my class which is with jungkook. I went to him and sat beside him. He noticed me and smiled as I greeted him.

Y/N: hey oppa!

Jungkook: hey, Lil sis. You know you did a great job, it was absolutely fun to watch you.

Y/N: hehe, thank you so much. I was so satisfied to see her mess and now... your chance.

Jungkook: sure.

Y/N: by the way, what are you going to do to her?

Jungkook: just wait and watch Lil sis.

Y/N: ok.

Then we started focusing in class.

Time skip~~

Now we are at home and I am still thinking about how Jungkook will take his revenge, I am hella excited to see what Jungkook is gonna do for revenge. But I am a bit upset he didn't do anything in school I am gonna ask him. Did he forget? No no he won't forget. Now I am searching for him for ages and he is nowhere to be found. He isn't even in the gaming room then where-aha he is in the living room watching TV. News about accidents.