"It looks like I can't change your mind, are you happy?" 

"I'm not but I'm doing this for all of us, see you, and live well" Seulgi stand up and offers her hand.

"Thank you for saving me" Wendy gladly accept Seulgi's hand.

"No, you also saved yourself" Seulgi taps Wendy's shoulder and left.

.

Seulgi and Joy are already at the airport, Yeri is also there sending them off.

.

Wendy visits Irene in her home, and Irene let her in.

"What brings you here?" Irene ask

"Seulgi wants to give you this" Wendy gave the book to Irene

"Seulgi is leaving for good" Irene was confused

"What? She didn't tell me"

"You need to go before its too late" Wendy said, Irene left the book and quickly grab her coat and keys. She drives as fast as she could. Wendy smiles but it does feel hurt, letting go was never that easy.

"You damn bear!!" Irene exclaimed and pressed the gas.

.

.

The flight was moved from 8:30 to 9 for some maintenance errror.

"Aigggooo" Seulgi sighed and saw Joy having fun with Yeri on the phone. They are both laughing.

"I just pretend they are not doing it here, right now" Seulgi mumbled and look putside through the window.

25 minutes later Irene arrived at the airport and bump into Yeri.

"YAH!! What are you doing here?" Irene ask

Yeri looked away, she feel nervous seeing her unnie.

"You know? Where are they?"

"They already left unnie"

"No" Irene ran to the paging room and grabs the microphone.

"Maam you-"The security guard was cut off after the pilot stopped him.

"Yah you damn bear KANG SEULGI!!" Irene exclaimed

"Don't leave me, I know I was wrong, I accept it, I shouldn't have walked away, I shouldn't have left you. I'm sorry for the words, I don't mean to hurt you, I did it because I thought it was the best for us. "She likes rain, she smiles over nothing, she loves everything she sees" I saw it, the book. You're wrong, I never liked rain, I never smile over nothing, I never love anything but since the day you came in to my life, the way you smile at me when it rains, I start to like everything, I smile just thinking of you, I love everything because you were there, you let me see everything so beautifully so KANG SEULGI, don't leave, don't leave you dumb bear" Irene realize that she was already tearing up, she thanked everyone for letting her use it. 

Seulgi wasn't able to hear it because she was wearing headphones. Joy heard all of it. Seulgi doesn't want to be disturbed so she wasn't able to talk to Seulgi. She just went to the bathroom.

The people looking at her while Irene was walking. She went outside the airport and just wait. She heard that the plane already set off, she let out a sigh and just walk.

While she was walking near the park, it starts to rain. She remembers how she loved the rain while watching Seulgi play.

"Do you really love playing in the rain? " Irene ask Seulgi who was letting herself  soaked.

"Of course, it washes away our worries, later on I'll forget how you almost dump me" Seulgi chuckles, Irene also went outside and also let herself get soaked.

"You're right, it does feel good" Irene smiles.

Irene sits on the bench, the people all looked at her, she was the only person who lets herself get wet.

A person approach her and covers her with an umbrella.

"I'm okay, you can leave" Irene said but the person didn't move.

"I run everywhere just to find you and now you are making me leave again? I shouldn't have get off from the plane" It was Seulgi who was also got soaked.

"Seulgi? I.. I thought..."

"Well a long story"

Flashback

Joy went to the bathroom. A flight attendant approach Seulgi taps her shoulder. 

"Joy I told you, don't disturb me" Seulgi exclaimed

"Excuse me" The flight attendant said, Seulgi took her headphones and saw the flight attendant.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were Joy" Seulgi bows at the flight attendant.

"Are you sure you won't get off?"

"Huh?? Why will I get off?"

The flight attendant let Seulgi show a video of Irene confessing.

"Irene??" Seulgi quickly put down her headphones and Joy went to ask her.

"Why?"

"Bring our things, I'll be getting off first!!" Seulgi quickly get off the plane and ran as fast as she could. Joy was left confused while getting their things. Joy called Seulgi, seulgi has no choice she went back and also help Joy. They were back and they start to find everywhere. Seulgi went outside and all her fans and reporters were already there. She finds a way to get away from them and starts to run.

she finally found Irene after running around, she saw how Irene crying even rain is pouring down. She saw a child bringing an umbrella.

"Can you let me borrow it?"

"Why? You can buy an umbrella there" The child points the store beside them.

"Here, buy another one, keep the change, thank you" The child gave the umbrella to Seulgi and the child went inside the store.

End of Flashback.

"I should've thanked that att-" Seulgi was cut off when Irene hugs her.

"I'm so sorry, don't leave" Seulgi put away the umbrella and let themselves get soaked.

"I won't leave, I will stay with you forever, I love you, Irene" Seulgi hugged Irene back

"Me too, I love you so much"

"You love rain because of me ha" Seulgi teased Irene and receive a smack in her head.

"Just kidding" Seulgi chuckles, and hug Irene again.

The real happy endings come after a story with a lot of ups and downs.

 A/N: Hey... how was it? Thank you for reading my story....

Have you chose what story will be next to be publish? I have already announce the choices in my profile, just comment there ^-^, the story who have a lot of votes will be next to be published. THANK YOU, lovelots...^-^