"You stab me pretty well" Seulgi chuckles

"Sorry" Wendy also chuckles

"What is taking her so long, aisshh it hurts" Seulgi groans

"I cut off the line, maybe shes outside" Wendy said

"Aigoooo, I may not able to see her again" Seulgi suddenly tears up.

"Yah!! Don't die, you save me, telling me not to die, you should also not die, if you die I will really jump here" Wendy and Seulgi just laugh about it.

"Aigooo, the moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Seulgi smiles

"Are you confessing at me?" Wendy was confused, it means I love you in Japanese. Seulgi laughs at it.

"No!! you dumb, I want you to tell her that"

"Tell her that yourself, you're making me jealous" Wendy frowns,Wendy also have a wound in the head after a few fight from Seulgi, she suddenly lost consciousness.... Seulgi didn't answer but her she raise her hand and smile..."I was holding her, in my dreams last night, I wish not in my dream anymore" Seulgi said, she close her eyes and her hand falls into the ground. Irene just arrive at the rooftop and found the two already lying on the ground. She first check Wendy, she saw the blood on Wendy's head but she was still breathing. She felt relieved but she look at Seulgi, lifeless. The police already arrived. When she approach Seulgi. Seulgi's polo is already drained with blood, even her hands.

"Seul??" She can't bare to touch Seulgi. They quickly bring the two to the hospital. Wendy is finally awake and the police gets her statement. Irene is still at Seulgi's room, waiting for her to wake up.

"Seulgi!!" Joy arrived, out of breath from running after she received the call.

"I told you, you dummy!! you never listen" Joy exclaimed at Seulgi and sit on the floor.

after a week..Irene didn't file a case against Wendy and just forgive her instead she wanted a divorce, Wendy accepts it and signed the paper. .. Seulgi woke up two days ago and Irene didn't know about it.

"Joy" Seulgi called Joy

"Wait a minute! What is wrong with this knife!!" Joy is peeling the apple for Seulgi, she found out that the knife was reverse that's why it is so hard to peel.

"Aigooo, I was the dumb one" Joy chuckles and Seulgi look so confused seeing Joy laughing by herself.

"So what it is?" Joy asked

"Let's go back to Japan" Seulgi said

"What?? I thought Irene and you is already fine"

"Define FINE?, after everything, it is so hard to cope up with everything, I need space and time"

"You're right about that, so when will we leave?" Joy ask and sip a drink

"Tomorrow" Joy spilled the water and almost choked.

"Tomorrow?? But I promised Yeri we will watch a movie and it is my treat" Joy frowns

"Well, I can leave first then you follow"

"Nope, I'll just call Yeri" Joy said and leave the room.

.

.

Seulgi got discharged from the hospital and asked Wendy to meet her.

"So you're leaving?" Wendy asked

"Yep, no matter how we try, no matter how we want it, it just don't end what we wanted and here, please give this to her" Seulgi gave her book about Irene 'my epilogue'.