I stay quiet. "but" he repeats himself. "I just I'll feel like the third wheel" I awkwardly laugh.

He gives up on speeding up seeing that we weren't going anywhere and he turns the radio down.

His hands slide down the wheel towards the gearshift. I pull my dress down to cover my legs.

He looks over at me and I give him a shy smile. He never fails to make me nervous. His hands rub his forehead in what? Frustration? Exhaustion?

"You're a doctor I mean, a heart doctor but you still know alot right?" I ask, and everything after that just rolls off my tongue.

"I suppose" he tightens his tie and looks at me.

"do you know why my orgasms last extremely long? I mean i reach the minutes" i calmly say. His body tenses and his mouth opens to say something. I internally smirk after seeing him all hot and bothered.

"well could mean a- alot of things Vienna" he drifts off in his professional tone. "depends on the..satisfaction you're receiving, the way your body reacts i mean everyone is different" he stops and chuckles. "or you're probably sexually deprived which explains the longer orgasms"

I gasp and he raises an eyebrow.

Enough of these fucking games.

"God" i scream out in frustration, he didnt catch on at all.

"what?!" he asks astonished at my outburst.

"forget it" I give up.

"Vienna if you want me to fuck you I'll fuck you" he gives me the legendary glare and shifts the gear to drive. He pulls a u-turn. As I predicted we're home but what he does after I really didnt see coming.

"out, get out of the car" Alexander orders me. I climb out of the car and he pulls me towards him. I barely have time to register everything that's happening but I feel him. His warm hands grabbing onto me. Warm, whereas Zayn's were always cold. Icy cold.

He leads me back into the house and with no warning lays me on the couch. My panting spiraling out of control as he loosens his tie and throws it across the room.

My dress is rolled up at my sides now and he's pressing against me. He doesn't say anything instead he pulls my underwear to the side and softly runs his fingers along my thigh.

His crystal blue eyes look into mine, roaming my body his lips wet with anticipation are so close to mine. "You've been plotting, I knew from the start. Since the day I met you, in your tight little clothes bending over and stretching in that plane" he whispered. I closed my eyes and gave him access to my neck

"how bad do you want this?" he groaned. I unzipped a little of my dress and he took over in a swift movement my dress was off.

This is it. I've wanted this for so long. And he was in his boxers already, calvins. so simple yet so classy. I sat up as he palmed himself reaching for my face and moving my hair away.

"darling what have you gotten yourself into" His body slammed against mine and we moved back into the side of the couch his lips held onto mine moving together urgently, his deep groans filled the living room and wrapped my arm around his neck. The pillows around us were discarded carelessly.

His ocean eyes that had crinkled so beautifully when I'd first set my sights on him in that plane were now dark with lust, hunger. "gonna have to get you wet Vienna" he sucked on my neck and moved his hand down to my area. His hands expertly rubbing me in all the right places. I close my legs out of reflex trying to calm myself down but he pushes them open, spreading them even wider.

"oh, god" he whispered and I felt him. He was throbbing, slapping his member against my entrance teasing me. His hair was messy and I had never seen doctor Alexander this undone. I could just imagine how I looked. Cheeks flared eyes glassy from no sleep and legs spread and ready for this doctor.

"I need you to suck me baby can you do that for me?" Alexander asked. His question had that irresistible medical tone asking me if I could take a deep breath. He was so thick and as I took him in my mouth he held my hair just like Zayn would hold it- my thoughts invaded my motor skills and I gag. "fuck" he mutters thinking I gagged because of him. Little did he know that everything he did to me I was comparing to Zayn. But that all cleared when he thrusted into me. His weight slightly pressing against my chest. God that felt good.

"harder" I moaned.

"patience baby girl" his accent ringed in my ears. And he painfully slowed down just to anger me.

The sound of our skin slapping against each other decorated the room.

He quickened his pace and his mouth sucked and sucked on my breast until I couldn't hold any longer a knot in my belly formed and I released. Tightening myself around him. His head fell back and out of his mouth came a serious of cuss words that I have never heard him say. He pumped himself and came all over the couch.

"Im not cleaning that" I whisper.

"you dont have to" he says grabbing his clothes. It still takes me a while to realize that Alexander the guy I romantically met in a plane and lived with for months WITHOUT touching finally made me orgasm on his couch.

My inner devil giggled lightly.

Knocks ring from the door and we both look at each other, Alexander hurries as we assume the worst. Jennifer. I struggle to put my clothes back on but the door opens in a flash. Jennifer wouldn't do that, the only person who would enter a house without permission- I whirl around and my heart drops.

Zayn

** Happy Valentines Day Guys ♡.♡