Another day

I woke to my alarm on my PHONE ring I checked the time to find it was 6:30 in the morning I carefully placed Mason on my pillow before going in the bathroom to do my daily routine (brushing teeth, toilet, showering) after I did my stretch yoga. I woke up Mason who whined and refused to wake up I picked him up and washed him up I heard a knock on my door I checked to see who it was and it was the boys inviting us to their walk to school. I saw Mason playing with some random toy he found on the floor I checked the time to see it was only 7:30 we still had an hour or so till school. I told them to come inside and wait, I grabbed Mason and placed him on Jungkook's lap before running back to my room to grab Mason's and my bag and put our stuff and lunches inside before running out into the living room to pick Mason up, I packed some of his toys and a hat before walking out of the house with Mason on my shoulder and the boys behind carrying Mason and my bag.

I tossed Mason up in the air and played around before we arrived at the DAY CARE CENTER, we arrived in and went to the counter to admit him in and let them know Masons here.
'Excuse me'
I said looking inside a girl older than me probably in her 20s or 30s came to greet me, her face was full of atleast 5 layers of makeup and plus she kept on tugging her shirt down to reveal her chest lots of times. I picked Mason up and placed him on the counter the lady picked him and STARTEDmaking cute voices to him which he started crying at the lady panicked and placed him back on the counter I grabbed him and hushed him more like tried to make him laugh which he did.

The boys laughed at her flirting with them, when I was disgusted at her Mason waved goodbye to me and the boys and gave me a kiss on the cheek as a bye. The boys and me walked back to the bus stop to wait for the early bus. I sat on the bus with the boys behind me and BamBam sitting next to me the bus trip was slient so I put my ear phones in while playing music BamBam grabbed one ear phone put it in hi sear while the boys looked at him with jealousy, why with jealousy I don't know why. While me and BamBam listened to music and PLAYED GAMES on each others phone. I grabbed BamBam which he got shocked at, I took a selfie with BamBam which he laughed and hugged me while the boys were looking somewhere else probably looking out the WINDOW looking at some random thin.
I Didnt relise when we reachd the school, I ket staring out thr wwindow when I felt a tug on my hnd I looked to see BamBam and Jungkook pulling me out of the bus. I got out of the bus with the boys following me I saw my friends by one of the trees talking to each other I walked to them with the boys still following me. My friends i guess didnt notice The boys behind me till after their faces went from confusion to anger to fear before they grabbed me and ran for what seemed like to me for their life they ran up some stairs to some unknown room probably once a room for music there were old and dusty instruments. They looked down the window to see the boys with a guilty look on their face surrounded by their fan girls while I gave them a confused look.
They looked at me with scrunced up faces and wrinkles on their skin.
'Mia-ah what did we tell you yesterday you cant be near them heck you shouldnt even be seeing them you dont understand YOURE new its dangerous for you what we're doing is for your best'
'But why'
'Ah okay we might as well tell you have you ever seen any girl say hi to them or even be within 5 metres from them'
Now that Lizzy and Caitlin mentioned no I never did sure girls fan girled over them but I never saw anyone go near them except me or my group. I shook my head at Lizzy she looked back again to me and said.
'Okay those boys are not only the kingas but their uncle is the principle of this school and also owns some of the high in EDUCATION school in South Korea their dad is the son of one of the biggest mafia group in the whole world their mum was once the top model of Korea everytime anyone talked to them after a few days they either went missing or moved I know it doesnt sound so dangerous but you have to trust us when we say this you have to stay away'
I looked at them slowly taking in the info I nodded as they sighed in relief they hugged me again promising me to take me out today after SCHOOL in which my Mason will come.
I went to my homeroom getting my name marked off before leaving to my CLASS in which I forgot I had both Youngjaes, Chanyeol and Suga with my friends I walked into my class to find only a few people including Sammy and Lizzy they noticed me and waved me to come closer we talked till our teacher and the rest of the people in my class came in I sat my regular spot next to some kid in my class even though their older than me. The class I had right now was English in which I just listened to music I felt eyes at the back of my head I looked to see the boys looking at me I looked down towards my book with HEAD PHONES on the teacher didn't mind since she knew I had no point in having this subject.
I bought my art book out I started sketching some from the top of my head ignoring the class ignoring the whole world I had this thing if it was something I liked to do or see I wouldn't actually care about the world especially when it came to art I was more into it than other thing. I ended up sketching a young girl in a small playground it had no colour in it and I preferred it that way I didn't realise when the class finished I CONTINUED to stare at my sketch.
Dream:
I felt a tap on my shoulder i looked up to Chanyeol holding my shoulder and my friends being held by suga and both of the youngjaes, all of them bleeding and looking at me with tired eyes. I stood up and backed away i saw my friends signalling me with their eyes to run out the door i gave a small nod Chanyeol came closer as I backed away until my hand reached the door knob i turned it slowly and quietly. The door opened a little and i ran out but the rest of the boys were there crowding me i saw a small space in which i ran towards.
The boys ran after me and trapped me in a room. Suho and Kris spoke.
'Mia-ah why do you keep running away from us what did we do'
'I have to stay away from you I thought you guys were friendly you dont understand i need to protect my family so please I beg of you leave me alone'
Dream end
I felt someone poke me awake I looked up to see Sammy waking me up and the class gone I stood up wiping my drool, fixing my hair and packing my stuff.
Sammy started laughed at me while i tried to cry but sadly failed. We arrived at out canteen and sat with our friends with my hawk like eyes I spotted the last piece of chocolate sponge cake. I ran like it was the end of the world and grabbed the piece before someone took it and casually walked back to the table with a smile on my face. My friends laughing and saying sorry to the poor kid who was about to get the cake.
After lunch since we were seniors we were allowed to go home since we had a free period. My friends and I walked to the park which was near the baby center. I told them to wait while I got Mason they stayed in one place and waited. I ran to the baby center and told the lady I was here for Mason, she went to take Mason while I sat.
He smiled when he saw me and ran to hug me telling me he missed me and how his day went. I picked him up before signing my name and leaving I saw my friends chatting in the corner Mason and me talked till we reached my friends. My friends squealing and screaming about how Mason was so cute and them holding and playing with them while Mason kept on reaching out to me. I grabbed him while he hid himself in my hair and neck, my friends started to talk.
We had a great day out thats until I started having stomach problems as in diarrhea pains, I had a pill on me for these situations. I told them I was going home and left with Mason. I arrived home seeing the other apartments.
'*Sigh* I guess I just have to avoid them for now or maybe not'
I went to one of the doors not which ones but yeah wasnt bothered to find out either, I wanted to apologise for ignoring them. Sure I believed my friends and there is no reason to not believe but that doesnt mean I can't have a friendly relationship with them. Since no-one opened the door I just walked to my house after placing a note on their door, that read:
Hey guys its me Mia sorry for totally bailing out on you at school but the thing is you guys are dangerous and I can't afford you to harm me or my family so I would appreciate if you would just mind your own business and not talk to me at school I still wanna be friends with you guys but not when people can see us I know im a afraid and scared but its only because I don't want anyone to harm my family.
Lets stay as friends
Just as I stuck the stick note on their door the lift door opened and it revealed the boys laughing and hugging each other while chatting they noticed me sitting on the ground with Mason standing up and holding my shoulder while he looked at my pencil case I quickly stuffed my things inside my bag, picked Mason before running to my place while the boys followed me I closed the door behind me but a COUPLE of feet and hands stopped me pinching, punching and stomping on most of them I could hear their squeals and screams coming from the other side of the door while I laughed at them for being such sissies and babies. I didn't realize Mason once again slept but this time on his seat on the sofa. I shut the door once they stopped trying to open it.
Because I suddenly felt sleepy I picked up Mason and went to bed after changing into an over sized tee that I found in my wardrobe somewhere just lying there it reached my mid thigh usually in fanfics you find the girl short and then the shirts reaches her knee or thigh, well to bad I was 170 tall I know im the tallest out of all my friends I got my height from my dad thank god my dads height and my mums beauty both went to me well they went to all of my siblings but mostly me don't know exactly why but I prefer it this way. Don't worry I had 2 layers inside the tee and crop pants under.
Around 7 some idiot probably one of the boys decided to ruin my beautiful dream where Im about to meet the most prettiest cake in cake history man by ringing more like destroying my bell and banging my door with their hand. I had only my shirt and a blanket on I threw my pants away cause I was hot then cold. I know what ure thinking like omg what a weirdo or slut but please I know that happens to you to so you dont have the right, if you havent had this feeling then sorry. The knocking stopped just when I was about to open the door just then I gave up hope on whether to open the door or not but then I saw that the jar full of delicious warm choco chip cookies I turned the heater on after walking to my bedroom and wrapping a small blanket over Mason. I went down again this time I had shorts on I started eating the cookies while watching TV at a low volume. The door was knocked again I peeked through the eyes hole on my door to find Jin and D.O putting something outside my door before running inside and locking their doors. I opened it to look and found no-one there except a basket full of choco chip cookies, muffins, cupcakes and other biscuits with a small note I looked at the other door all of them had a bit of the door opened I could make out some eyes peeking out I smiled and took a small taste, having a sugary taste and a slight white chocolate taste.

Enjoying the taste I smile and said thank you towards each door, I closed my door and placed the basket on the table infront of the sofa I checked on Mason to see if he woke up which he didn't. I went back to the living room to these the treats that the guys sent me. I sat at my sofa when I heard the squeaks of shoes outside my door I looked through my eye hole and saw V and Jungkook when I was about to open the door again they left again I just ignored them and put the treats in proper jars and went to sleep next to Mason who should I say was still sleeping in the bed.