Chapter Tres

Hola Mishamigos~! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. No internet hehe oops.

Enjoy~!

 ~~~~

"Yea what did you find?" Really Dean interupt me why don't you.

"Well if you want to see then you’re gonna have to come to the kitchen.”Sam ponders, he still hadn’t cummed and his groin was hurting so bad, and if he just got up then Dean would notice and point it out as a joke. No he couldn’t do that.

“Oh come on Dean, do I really need to get up and leave my comfort for something that won’t amuse me in the slightest.” Then he heard someone walking over towards his room, he thought i was probably just Castiel. Then He heard the most beautiful sound ever.

“Aw come on Samsquatch, am I really not not that amusing? Really?” GABRIEL?! But how could it be, no this must be fake, what was going on. Sam made that cute little confused face he always makes and looked at Dean for an answer.

"Heh ya got me little brother. He Just showed up on the drive over here." Gabe coms into full vision in the doorway right by Dean and looks at Sam, oh those beautiful eyes.

"Hey what can I say, it seems like this place is pretty blocked off, I had to find a way back to my favorite toys." That made Sam blush a very bright red. His 'favorite toys'? In what ways?

"You ok, Sammy?"

"Huh? Y-yea i'm good"

"Oh you are beyond ok aren't you, Samsquatch?" Gabe gave him a suggestive look. Sam hitched his breath and watched Gabe turn his attention to the older brother.

"Hey I hung with you guys already, mind if I stay here with Samantha." Cue bitchface.

"Yea sure me and Cas are gonna leave again just stopped by for food." Dean leaves Gabe and Sam to go back to his angel. There was an awkward silence that filled the room as both of them waited to hear the bunker doors close. Waiting... waiting... and closed.

"Sooo Sammy how have you been?" Sam shifts in his spot. Oh, he felt that one.

"Very good. What about you? Didn't you die?"

"Gave up on me that easily. Aw i'm heartbroken." He smiles softly and looks at how much Sam is squirming. "So do you want my help or not?"

"With?"

"With little Sam." Sam's face dropped. Did he know? How? When? His face burned up as he turned away.

"Chill Sammy. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what you were doing. That and how do you think I found out where you guys were?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it is very hard to ignore your name being moaned over and over, by a Winchester no less." Sam nods his head in agreement, Trickster here had a point.

"Uhm s-sorry about uh you know, that."

"Never said I didn't like it. Now answer the question want some help or should I go?" Sam thought it through, he already knows so whats the harm in letting him have his way. But he is an angel, it's enough that he was jacking off to him of all people.

"Nevermind don't answer, I got this." Gabriel closed the door and locked it tight. He walked over to Sam, who still refused to look him in the eye, and kneeled by the bed. He moved Sam's hands that were still covering himself and went to undo the pants.

"Y-you don't h-have to do that Gabe."

"I want to." Sam finally looked just in time to see him finish undoing his pants. Who was he to stop an angel from having his way.