𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"I'm hungry." I mumbled to myself, honestly I wasn't pressed he didn't belong to me nor was he my boyfriend what he does and who he does it with doesn't concern me.

But he ain't finna sit there and act like he wasn't digging for gold in my coochie 24 hours ago.

I turned around after I got my french toast and sat beside Booka.

"I like french toast.." I side eyed him and continued to eat my food.

I'm not sharing.

"Never did she ignore to funny looking ass!" Durk pointed laughing.

"Y'all rude ass hoes not gon' greet my cousin in her house?" Booka questioned scrunching his face up at the rudeness of the new guests.

"It's actually your house but okay." One of the girls rolled their eyes as the other one who sat on Von's lap glared at me.

The one who sat by Woo wore a friendly smile as she greeted me.

"My name Jordan nice to meet you." She smiled.

I just gave her an awkward smile on return just to be polite.

"Gee." I responded keeping it short.

"Chrystal." The rude one said popping her gum.

I ignored her greeting making a note to ignore her for now on.

"I'm Asian." The one on Von's lap announced with a sly grin.

This bitch built like a Ant and wanna mug me?

I nodded my head and went on my phone.

Bitch built like a bullfrog and wanna give me a ugly ass mug.

"Wanna do a tik tok Booka?" I asked setting my phone up.

"How old you is? Doing that childish ass shit." Miss bitch said.

"You got a problem with me?" Booka shifted his lips to the side looking off at the wall.

"Because ever since I came down here you been acting like you got pressure with me when I haven't done anything to you." She gave me a small smirk while Von sat there on his phone ignoring the whole thing.

"I just don't appreciate you staring at my nigga the way you did when you brought yo ass down here." I scrunched my face up at her claim.

"Don't sit there and lie on me like that and what man do you have? I never seen you a day in the months i've been in this house, I could care less about what you don't appreciate because you're in my house sitting on my couch and sucking up my damn air." Booka cleared his throat.

"Actually it's mines but proceed to go off cousin." I rolled my eyes.

"I suggest you-"

"What you gonna do? What could you possibly do that I would be afraid of?" I tested cutting her off.

"I suggest you to leave me the fuck alone about a nigga who ain't even paying you attention." Durk raised his brows.

"You done fucked up now shorty Gee don't even cuss."

"On foenem got my friend sounding hella ghetto and shit." Muwop scolded.

"Von get ya bitch Foe." Booka said warning him.

"This ain't my bitch she a thot." He finally said looking up from his phone pushing her off his lap.

The girls face burned with embarrassment.

"Von why the fuck would you lie? You definitely won't saying that this morning."

After he was drooling on my itty bitty titties? Wow.

"You sucked me up after I gave you yo' shit in my car." He shrugged dusting off his pants.

Damn I should've kept my magic slurp dick gobbler ball swallower to myself.

"That shit won't even good you bit my dick and I pushed to dumb ass off."

"Then how the hell she end up here."

"The bitch hid in my trunk gang." He chuckled shaking his head.

"I'm getting out the car wondering what the fuck that tussling sound was and was finna shoot her fucking head off her shoulders." I rolled my eyes at the excuses and went to the kitchen to make some tea.

My throat is really sore.

"You can leave me alone." I said feeling him walk in standing behind me.

"I apologize-"

"Fuck your apology." I said mixing the honey in my tea.

He sighed making me scrunch up my face in confusion if anybody should be frustrated it should be me.

"Look I know I was wrong and shit but you not finna talk out the side of yo neck at me." My eyebrows raised at the audacity.

"You think you have a say in how I can act after seeing you cuddled up with a botched booty bitch in the house that I live in after not even 24 hours ago you was digging for gold in my coochie?" Okay I meant to say the last part in my head.

"Digging for what?"

"That's besides the point Von it's obvious that you lack respect for me if after what we did last night you had the audacity to come into the place I live with a girl sitting on your lap." I stated pointing towards the living room.

"Then on top of that she disrespected me while you say there without a care in the world!"

"What the fuck you wanted me to do Gee?" He said holding his arms out.

"Something! Not sit there and let me get disrespected by a bitch who had no respect for herself! I shouldn't expect shit from you but I mean damn the least you could do was tell her to chill out."  I began to walk out of the kitchen feeling his hand grip my arm.

I snatched my arm out of his hand and glared at him.

"Don't touch me you don't ever get the chance to touch me never again after the shit that happened in there." I gritted walking away.

"And delete my fucking number."

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 😡

𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨.

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?

𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 😏 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐝𝐚 𝐝𝐮𝐧 𝐝𝐮𝐧!