The start of it all...

Haiii!! It's meh uWu hope you guys enjoy this , it's my first story XD
—————————————————

______________________
Cody just got out of class and started packing his bag, his friend Bruce asked him to play a round of truth or dare. Cody says "Dare, but nothing too harsh." "Ok, I dare you to run in the hallways shirtless" he says. "Please, is this even a challenge" Cody chuckles. Cody then lifted his shirt and threw it on Angela, his current best friend. Cody then stepped foot in the freezing but loud hallways, and started running around in a circle.

Anna just got out of class and started talking to Racheal and Renee. "Did you hear about Ja-" Cody slips on his shoelace and falls on Anna. They make eye contact for a few seconds before Bruce cuts them off. "Yo dude, I caught that on camera!" " I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that" Cody grabs his shirt from Bruce and runs back to the Band room. "That was so stupid, I keep telling you not to do that." Angela snaps. "Are you jealous I have the confidence to do it?" Cody grabs his guitar and his bag and runs out of the school.

Anna and her friends were waiting outside for school to end. "Hey, your the shirtless kid." Racheal said. "You owe Anna an apology" "Sorry but I have to go" Cody rushed home. " Home, already? How was your class or whatever"  Mina , Cody's sister was a few years younger than him. " Shut up" Cody then rushed into his room and shut the door.

POV: Cody and 3rd person

I couldn't get the image of Anna out of my head. I feel like maybe it was a connection, I don't know. Sooner or later maybe this feeling will go away. I hate this feeling. He pulls out his guitar and starts playing. "Either you stop or I'll tell mom" "Mina get out of my room" Mina shuts the door and Cody continues.

"Wake up or your guitar goes bye-bye." "Do it and watch what happens" "Fine" "That's right" Cody laughs. Time for school again. It was almost summer which means school is almost out. Most kids in high school were idiots, then again I shouldn't be talking. My first period was Math. All the kids in my class were either dead asleep or showing off. Sometimes all I wanna do is stay in my room and play music all day, it's the only true friend I have. Angela sat next to me almost every class." Sorry about yesterday, but you make this school seem like a death zone" she said. "Relax, all I did was run around the hallway shirtless, besides it was only one hallway." " You are an interesting kid, you know that?" " Angela, we are literally the same age." I said "Pfffff" she mumbled.

After school I would always go back to the band room, no matter what. It was chill and there was no disruption surprisingly. When I walked in the principle was standing there talking to the rest of the people in the band room. "Do you guys have any idea how talented you are?" "You guys should definitely perform on stage!" Bruce cut her off before she said anything more. " I wish, but we aren't ready to perform yet." "That's right, I almost forgot I brought someone with me, say hi Anna." Anna walked in right after the principle stopped. "Hello! I'm sure you have seen me around I'm Anna." When she walked past me we made eye contact. It wasn't like before. My heart was racing this time. Why?
______________________________

It's meh again :33 hope you guys enjoyed
The story will be updated tomorrow XD sowwy if your waiting.