3

It's already night and they having a dinner together but they're not cooking, they just order some food and eat together. the baby already sleep in his room.

"so you guys must know each other for a long time already" xiaojun said after taking a bite of the food.

"yeah we know each other since middle school and I'm glad that our friendship still strong until now" hendery said.

"and also since the accident hendery never leave me with ray, he always there when I need help and I'm grateful for that ! he's the one that take care of ray when I'm busy but know you already here so I didn't have to worry about finding someone to take care of ray" yangyang said and smile to xiaojun.

"well good to know that" xiaojun said and continue to eat.

"and xiaojun, I think I'm gonna come home late tomorrow so you have to put the baby to sleep first and you don't have to wait for me" yangyang said.

"yeah sure ! It's my work after all" xiaojun said.

hendery just stay quiet all the time. Xiaojun already there to take care of the baby and hendery can go work and don't have to worry about ray but he kind a sad cause he doesn't have any reason to meet yangyang after this maybe for a meet but only at the office and probably not that often.

"hendery are you okay ? what are you thinking about hm ?" yangyang asked.

"yeah I'm okay it just I don't have to worry about babysit the baby anymore and I don't have a reason to come here anymore" hendery said with a sad tone.

"hendery, you still can come here whenever you want, doesn't mean xiaojun already became a babysitter and you have to be separated from the baby and I'm sure ray gonna miss you and you can accompany xiaojun too so he doesn't gonna get boring when you're free ! okay" yangyang said.

hendery feel more relieved and just smiled at the two

....

"so I'm gonna go home now bye yang oh and by kid" hendery said with chuckled referring to xiaojun.

"hey I'm not a kid !" xiaojun defend himself.

"whatever" hendery chuckled and completely out.

yangyang close the door.

"so um you better go to sleep now you still have work tomorrow" xiaojun said.

"yeah you too, tomorrow is your first day be a babysitter" yangyang said with a chuckled.

"oh and goodnight xiao" yangyang said.

" yeah good night yang" xiaojun said and go to his room beside the baby room.

yangyang doesn't know why he is blushing right now. It just a simple action from xiaojun, whenever xiaojun smile its really pretty and the voice when he talk sounds like angel and yangyang even think that xiaojun could be a great singer and ofc not gonna lie xiaojun is really attractive.

"oh my god what's wrong with you yangyang" yangyang said to himself before going to his room and lay on the bed. He ignored what he think, close the light and go to sleep.

-in xiaojun room

"omg xiaojun why are you thinking like this, yangyang is just ray father and I'm just a babysitter ! I can't fall for him" xiaojun just shrugged it off and go to sleep.
...

xiaojun wake up pretty early. He get ready and check the baby still sleeping so he go make a simple breakfast just a sandwich tho.

After done, he check the time its 7:00 am and yangyang still doesn't get out.

"Is he already wake up? doesn't he have to go early today? maybe I should just check up" xiaojun thought himself before go to yangyang room.

xiaojun hesitate to knock the door but do it anyway and he doesn't receive anything and he doesn't know why his hand make his way to open the door. He pick through the door and saw yangyang still laying on the bed.

"omg he's gonna be late" with that being said xiaojun immediately go to yangyang bed before shaking yangyang slightly to wake him up.

"yang wake up ! you're gonna be late today" xiaojun said still shaking yangyang.

yangyang groan and said "five more years"

but xiaojun still shaking yangyang slightly to wake him up and suddenly yangyang pull xiaojun wrist make xiaojun laying on the bad with yangyang hand on his waist.

xiaojun blushing mess but he still need to wake him up even though he likes it.

"yangyang ! it's already 7:00 am you need to wake up or not you're gonna be lateee !!!"

"wait what time is it ?" yangyang asked.

"seven"

"oh my god I'm late !!! " yangyang said and immediately get up forgetting what he did to xiaojun and go the bathroom getting ready.

xiaojun being left there still blushing, heart beating fast.

"omg xiaojun you're just a babysitter" xiaojun thought himself before getting out from the room and go to the baby room.
...

yangyang got out from his room and go to the living room and saw his baby and xiaojun watching tv.

he go to his baby and kiss his cheeks "bye baby, and xiaojun his food in the kitchen you just microwave it when he wanna eat okay, I need to go now bye" yangyang said in hurry before completely out from the house.

"he better set his alarm next time, he doesn't even eat breakfast" xiaojun sigh and continue playing with the baby.
...

yangyang enter the building and saw ten his  secretary coming to his direction.

"yangyang you're late ! thank god hendery is coming today and replace you at the meeting" ten said.

"I know I know ! I forgot to set the alarm today and gladly xiaojun wake me up if not maybe I don't even gonna come today" yangyang said and enter the lift with ten beside him.

"xiaojun ? who is he" ten said.

"I'll tell you later, now where is hendery ? I need to thank him a lot for saving me today" yangyang said.

"he's in his office" ten said and the lift open.

"I'll go there first" yangyang said.