2

"hey baby, let's sleep ! uncle hendery is tired" hendery said laying on the couch.

"nonono ! I want to play more" ray said shaking hendery asking to play with him.

"are you not tired" hendery said and sigh.

"no" the baby said but yawn after.

hendery just chuckled cause the baby getting sleepy, he carried the baby and put the baby beside him on the couch.

but the peaceful moment had to be ruined by a knock on the door. Hendery groan silently don't want the baby to wake up and head to the door.

hendery open the door and be greeted by yangyang smiling widely but he's not alone, he's with someone more specifically a boy that kind a look the same age with him.

"Hey hen ! where's my baby?" yangyang asked and enter the house while holding the boy hand and hendery following behind looking clueless about who is he.

"oh my do I have to babysit his son ! he have a son ! did he married already but he look so young but whatever anything could happen, and who is that prince look like man ? xiaojun thought himself.

"aww my baby is sleeping" yangyang said and kiss his son forehead before sitting on the couch and so are xiaojun and hendery in another couch.

"okay so xiaojun, he's my son, Liu Ray" yangyang said.

"aww cute he really look like you" xiaojun said.

"umm yang, who is he ?" hendery said eyeing the boy beside him.

"oh I'm xiaojun and I" xiaojun doesn't finished his sentence cause someone interrupt.

"and he's gonna be ray babysitter !" yangyang said happily.

"he's gonna be the babysitter" hendery said still eyeing him.

"hey excuse you ! do I look like I can't take care of the baby ! I can okay !" xiaojun said and crossed his arm.

"okay okay chill, just saying cause you look like a kid and you're gonna babysit the baby like seriously kid babysit a baby hahaha" hendery said while laughing.

"hey I'm not a kid ! I think we have the same age, you Kid !" xiaojun said back.

"hey you're the kid"
"no ! you"
"you"

"okay stop ! oh my god, I'm literally right here and you guys just ignored my existence, how dare you !" yangyang said while placing his hand on his chest looking offended.

"sorry" xiaojun and hendery said.

....

"Okay xiaojun tomorrow hendery and I gonna go help you take your things at your share apartment cause you gonna stay here" yangyang said.

"okay and thank you so much ! you save my life" xiaojun said fake crying.

"you're so dramatic and btw I really need to find a babysitter and thankfully you can" yangyang said.

"um yangyang can I ask you something?" xiaojun said.

"yeah what is it"

"where's ray mother ?" xiaojun said and yangyang went quite luckily hendery is there to answer.

"um yangyang girlfriend died in a car accident one year ago, she's drunk with the boy she cheated yangyang with" hendery said.

"ouh I'm sorry" xiaojun said.

"no no it's okay it's already long time ago" yangyang said.

"so meet you tomorrow at my apartment ! I'll go first, bye ! oh and bye baby ray" xiaojun said to the boy that clinging with him.