14 // football

Wait? What am I saying? I honestly cant..like him can I?
Nash and I continued watching the game and I had too pee. Of course. "Uh..Nash I have too pee." I said while laughing. "Ok, follow me." He said. Nash lead me into the school. He waited for me outside of the girls bathroom. I checked my makeup and hair. And of course went to the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom and followed Nash back to the bleachers. "Davidson Day Won!!" I heard people screaming. Hayes came running up and I jumped into his arms. "Good job buddy!!" I basically screamed. I then took out my phone and took a selfie with him. I looked over at Nash who looked so sad. I walked over by him while Hayes talked to his friends. "Whats wrong?" I said. "N-nothing" Nash replied. I went with it. We hopped into Nash's car and he drove us home. "Can I sleepover?" I asked Nash. "Yea." I was about too walk home and get clothes. Nash threw a T-shirt and Basketball shorts at me. I went too the bathroom and put on the shorts and shirt. I just threw my clothes on the floor. I couldnt tie the shorts tight enough so I went back into the room. "Im going to ask Hayes for shorts." I said. "No, just come here." Nash laughed. I walked towards him and he helped me tie the string tight enough. "Thanks." I said and blushed. I sat down on his couch and he sat on his bed. He turned the Tv on. "Im going to get something to eat." I said. I went down the stairs and went into the cabinet. There was a box of brownies so I grabbed it and two waters. I ran up the steps and went into Nash's room. I sat back on the couch and threw Nash's water too him. He scooted over and patted the spot next too him. I blushed and walked over too him. I jumped on the bed. I handed him a brownie. He wrapped his arm around me and I scooted closer. Why did he have to be so perfect?