Chapter 218: Yan Sheng...Save me! Fever and coma!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Mo father heard the words of Don moon suddenly smiled, eyes full of mockery, suddenly kick to the Tang moon.

" Monastic toast, since you act recklessly Then don't blame me for being cruel, tie him up and beat him hard! "

Father Mo waved his hand, and several people slammed Tang Shuo with whips.

"Take him with Wen Niannan, I want to see how much love he can achieve." "

Don moon was wheeled into a dimly lit room, he saw a corner curled up trembling Wennian Nan.

" Nan read! Niannan, how are you doing? Did they beat you? "

Don moon who endured the pain go over there to see Wennian Nan did not play, but found Wennian Nan's face flushed hot forehead badly.

" Read the South you have a fever? "

Wen Niannan slowly opened his eyes and saw the blur of Don moon, weak and said:" Don moon ... you have been captured yet? "

Tang Shuo looked at people who had a fever and was unconscious, feeling even more guilty, and choked up, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry Nian Nan. It was all because of me that you were arrested. You shouldn't be arrested." "

Wennian Nan saw Don moon reddish eyes and gently patted his hand, intermittent voice said:" Do not ... do not be afraid ... "

Don moon distressed and said:" You have a fever, I talk to them to the drug. 

"Don't go, they'll beat you, I'm fine... I'll just go to sleep..."...night, tonight is destined to be a night of sleepless night. Wen Niannan's body is trembling constantly, and Tang Shuo is holding a coma. Wen Niannan wiped his sweat for him.

"Don't leave me...Don't leave me...Don't go..." Wen Niannan suddenly grabbed Tang Shuo with his hand. "Niannian? I'm not going, I'm here, don't be afraid. "

Yan Sheng...Save me..."

Tang Shuo's body froze in an instant, and he looked down at the burnt confused man who was still calling Gu Yansheng's name.

Wen Niannan's voice was extremely weak, but she kept repeating: "Gu Yansheng... Yansheng, save me..."

Tang Shuo felt as if he was being cut by a knife in his heart. He took a deep breath and choked, "Well...I'm here. Don't be afraid."

"Yan Sheng..."

"Yes, it's Yan Sheng." It 's Gu Yan Sheng...not Tang Shuo. I will protect you until the real Gu Yansheng comes to pick you up...

Wen Niannan has been missing for a day, but there is no trace. Gu Yansheng sat in the living room and smoked all night.

The people who were sent to find Wen Niannan all returned and said there was no sign, and the surveillance did not capture how Mo's car left.

Naturally, I couldn't find it, how could it be possible to find the traces of the Mo family.

The Mo family's human anti-reconnaissance capabilities and hacking techniques are the most famous in Country Z, and Mo Beiyi's master is the person responsible for the security of the Mo family's old house.

Gu Yansheng's mood became tighter and tighter. He was afraid that he would not be able to find it for a few days after seeing the disappearance again, and he was even more afraid to find the cold Wen Niannan.

"Who asked you to come? Aren't you afraid of death?" Zhou Yuanfeng's voice came from outside the door, and Gu Lin went out to check, but was able to stop it.

Gu Yansheng stood up abruptly when he saw Mo Beiyi, clenched his fist and punched him, and shouted sharply: "How dare you come? Where is Wen Niannan! Where did you take him!"

Mo Beiyi lowered his head. Shaking his head, he said: "I'm sorry, I don't know, I want to help you work together to deal with my father."

Gu Yansheng released his hand and said coldly, "Why do we believe you are not your father's undercover agent?"

"Tang Shuo disappeared and was locked up by my father. He was locked up with Wen Niannan. My father wanted to force me to return to Country Z, but Mr. Wen was implicated."

Zhou Yuanfeng on the side was taken aback for a moment. Tang Lunxuan called him yesterday and told him that he had something to do. It turned out to be Tang Shuo's business.

Gu Lin's eyes lit up when he heard it, and he hurriedly said, "Brother, Mo Beiyi can use the computer to find the location of Brother Niannan and take us to the hidden place!"

Mo Beiyi turned on the computer and tapped the keyboard to find the location. But he wanted to hack into his father's computer, but he couldn't.

It was set by the person in charge of the safety net of Mo's family, and also by his teacher. He couldn't break it...

"No, I can't get in."

Gu Yansheng looked at his broken mobile phone screen, suddenly thought of something, and said quickly: " You try Niannian's mobile phone, he has the location that Gu Lin used to install in his mobile phone."

"Okay." Mo Beiyi nodded and stared at the computer screen to find it.

Zhou Yuanfeng walked to the balcony and looked at Gu Yansheng who was smoking, and asked, "Why are you still wearing a locator, afraid that Niannan will run away? A Sheng, what are you afraid of?"

"I'm afraid he will leave it and run away someday. He, the doctor said he was afraid of getting married and afraid of loving me. I want to give him a promise, a promise that will protect him and love him forever..."

Gu Yansheng smiled bitterly and shook his head, took out the ring box and handed it to Zhou Yuanfeng, sighing: "Does it look good? It took me a lot of thought to make it."

"I asked for marriage...I want him to be my Gu Yansheng's wife."

"I found them!" Mo Beiyi's voice came from behind.

Gu Yansheng opened his eyes abruptly, and a cold light flashed in his eyes.

"Take people to ambush nearby, Gu Lin will report to the police and spread the news to the reporters and media."

Nian Nian, I'm here to take you home..

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !