Chapter 4

She watched as Fatespeaker stomped out of the room. She looked as for a moment before snuggling into Starflight's shoulder, he was clearly blushing and tried to hide it by holding up his scroll.

"Hey Starflight?" She asked, looking up at him. "You aren't ready!"  she though before she shook that thought away. "Its been a while since we have seen the others hasn't it?"

"Yes... I miss them all... but they are all very busy... Glory is ruling 2 tribes, Tsunami has dragonets, and Clay... well Clay is probably just hungry." he chuckled

She nodded. "Starflight... I wanted to tell you something... I... I know what I said years ago... but since everyone left I have just been feeling empty... and when I'm near you that emptiness is gone..." he heart was pounding out of her chest "I... I want to be with you... I want to be happy like all of out friends are and you are the only one who can do that for me..."

She looked up at him, hope and tears in her eyes. He looked down at her, starting to tear up. 

"Yes..." he whispered "Yes with all of my heart..." He hugged her and silently sobbed into he shoulder.

She pushed him away only to immediately drag him in for a soft kiss.

Starflight melted into it with a dreamy expression before pulling himself away "Thank you..."

She smiled at him and they hugged once more "I will always be here for you..." she whispered to him, patting him on the back as he cried,

"Now lets tuck in for the night..." she said as she curled up on the padded ground behind the desk, he gave a awkward smile as he curled around her.

"Goodnight, Sunny... I love you..." he mumbled, dozing off.

"I love you too.."