⋆⋅ fifty eight ⋆⋅

Start from the beginning

"oh really?

"mhmmm" Wilbur nodded slowly, trying to hide his smile.

"alright then..." I said in a suspicious manner, pointing my fingers at my eyes and back at Wilbur.

────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────

"Ich liebe diese Stadt so sehr, dass sie mich an mein Zuhause erinnert" Niki gushes as we walk the slightly snowy streets of Rothenburg. We all nod at the foreign language, being slightly intimidated by it.

"Niki what do you think we should do?" Iris asks,

"I have a couple ideas" Niki giggled as she led us down another street,

"are we walking?" Alex groaned,

"every divorced dad needs to get their daily steps in" Iris tsked,

"yes, we are walking, but it'll be worth it" Niki answered, not losing her joy. The music filled the streets despite the bitter cold, and the smell of the German delicacies warmed us up.

After about another 20 minutes of the group walking we approached a huge old building, large stained-glass windows decorated the building, large steps were used to approach it, and thick pillars accented it.

"this is so cool Niki—but what is it?" I asked, looking up at the architecture.

"just watch—" We got to the front doors of the building, they were tall double doors, with a dark wood. Niki used both her hands to open them, and what was inside amazed the whole group.

"Niki—did you take us to worship and prayer?" Tubbo giggled, admiring the inside of a large church.

"Im not even religious—i just think you guys would like to see what's inside" she pulled the group to the pews, everything was decorated with candles, a faint sound of piano music was heard in the distance.

"Dream im surprised there isn't a statue of you up there, you are Jesus after all" Tubbo laughed.

"Isn't Ranboo god or something?" I asked, remembering a bit Tommy and Tubbo did recently,

"Techno is also the blood god" Niki mentioned,

"im the president" Schlatt announced, which had nothing to do with the situation, but still made the group crumble into laughter,

"why do all of us have some sort—of god complex or something" I said in between laughs.

"ok so they would have a statue of, Dream, Ranboo, Techno, and Schlatt?" Alex counted on his fingers, "might as well add me to the mix since I have the fattest ass in the cabinet"

"it's—not even a—democracy –this is a church" Tommy wheezed,

"so when we leave the building, can we just go up to someone and fill in a request form or..." Techno trailed off humorously, which made the group giggle more as they walked through the church.

"I just imagine—they put a—huge smiley face—just in the middle" Ranboo laughed, in between words.

"along with just the tall ass enderman—and—and an anarchist pig" I had to hold on to Tommy to stop myself from doubling over with laughter.

After looking through the church pews, we made our ways to another separate hallway, filled with historical paintings. We admired, (laughed at some) for nearly an hour. Niki was right, this place was very cool, none of us were religious in any way, and yet we still enjoyed our time there.

a/n: before y'all attack me for them "humoring" a church, i'm catholic, so uh- i mean i'm not like

c a t h o l i c

but like- my family- is baptized- just don't cancel me please-
ALSO
Rothenburg is a real town in germany! it's really cute, and here's some pictures for visualizing purposes,
(the pictures are specifically in winter bc that's when the story is taking place)

but like- my family- is baptized- just don't cancel me please-ALSORothenburg is a real town in germany! it's really cute, and here's some pictures for visualizing purposes,(the pictures are specifically in winter bc that's when the story is taking...

LIKE ISNT IT SO CUTE OMGMGMGKG

BURUEUEHEUDJD

ALSO
LOOK AT THE CHURCH,

YES ITS A REAL CHURCH
ST JAMES CHURCH IN ROTHENBURG
THIS IS THE ACTUAL CHURCH

YES ITS A REAL CHURCH ST JAMES CHURCH IN ROTHENBURGTHIS IS THE ACTUAL CHURCH

ITS- HUGE
LOOK AT THE INSIDE

BEOHHHEJIEJEIE LIKE WHATTTSUEJ OK OK