❦︎ 24 ❦︎

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh, hello, my name is Tachibana Uenoyama, you may call me Mr Tachibana," Uenoyama bows. His surname is like Haruto Sensei's! Jisoo says in her head. "Mhm, did my parents arrange anything else?" Taehyung asks while passing the luggages to Uenoyama.

"They just told me to bring you to the hotel first," Uenoyama replies. "Okay, let's go!" He says after he finished putting the luggages in the car boot. Uenoyama opens the door for them to enter and then closes it.

"You'll be staying at the best suite in Japan," Uenoyama informs while starting the car. Jisoo looks Taehyung, "What?" Taehyung asks, uncomfortable by the stare Jisoo's giving. "No-no thing," she answers, looking down.

After a while, Uenoyama finally ends the awkward silence by asking, "Um, I heard you guys can speak Japanese?" "How did you know?" Jisoo asks back, starting to feel comfortable with their tour guide.

"Ah, your parents told me," He answers. Jisoo nods. "If I'm not wrong, you study at Joongdong High School, right? My older brother is a teacher there," Uenoyama says with a proud smile. Jisoo eyes sparkle, "is your brother Haruto Sensei?!" Jisoo asks with excitement.

Uenoyama passionately nods. "Uwahh!" Jisoo says, but suddenly Taehyung clears his throat. Jisoo looks at Taehyung and immediately understands what he's trying to say. Guess I over reacted.. "Pardon me for my bad attitude," Jisoo clears her throat and moves her gaze outside the window.

"Ah, please don't say that!" Uenoyama says. How can she get so excited just from talking about Haruto Sensei? I had never seen her smile like that in front of me. Taehyung pouts.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"We've arrived!" Uenoyama says and gets out of the car and opens the car's door for Taehyung and Jisoo. They get out and say thanks to Uenoyama.

Uenoyama gets the luggages out of the car and give them to Taehyung and Jisoo. "I can only assist you to now, you can asks the receptionist for your room booking and they will give you the key." Uenoyama bows, Taehyung and Jisoo bow their head.

"Oh and one more thing, your parents told me to tell you to speak in Japanese here! You need to speak Japanese with me too," Uenoyama says and excuses himself. Jisoo looks at her husband, "we.... Need to speak in Japanese?" She asks.

"Did I hear it right?" "It seems so. I heard it too," Taehyung nods and walks inside the building. He goes to the receptionist and says, "こんにちは (hello), we made a booking here with the name Kim Taehyung."

"はい (okay/yes), I'll take a look first." The receptionist says. He looks through the computer and finally spots the name Kim Taehyung. He gets the key and says, "here's your room card, please sit on the couches first while we get a Porter to carry your luggages," he bows.

Taehyung nods and goes to Jisoo and tells her to sit first. After waiting for a few minutes, a man in his 30s finally comes and takes the luggages on the trolley. After that, he follows Jisoo and Taehyung to the room.

"Here's your tips," Taehyung says and gives him ¥1000. The porter looks at him and smiles, "thank you so much!" He says and excuses himself. "Let's get in," Taehyung says to Jisoo. He scans the card on the door knob, and then the door opens revealing a room that looks like a house.

"Wow! This doesn't looks like a room! It's like a house! Like, my house," Jisoo says and she suddenly feels sad. "Oh, they're not my family anymore," she mumbles.