I saw tears flowed on his cheek, which makes me wonder why he is crying. I slowly walk towards him and hold his hand. He turns to me to meet my eyes.

I wipe the tears on his cheek, and he is surprised that he is shedding tears.

"Why are we here? Who is she? What is this place?" He asked continuously, his eyes never leave mine. He keeps contact while his eyes turn to a deeper shade of blue. I smiled weakly and kneel in front of the stone grave.

"7 years ago, we are attack by a hunter, a wolfhound hunter, every member who can't fight was evacuated and hidden away from the enemy. Luna Grace," I paused for a while,
"she is my wife!, and she is pregnant at that time, I ask her to hide and protect our child. She follow my orders and hid away, as my pack warriors fought the battle between wolves and hunters. As the battle ends the hunter's retreat, we defeated them, so I called them back to the pack. But a skilled hunter blew their car on the way home. It burned them to ashes, we didn't recover anybody!. " I look at him, tears still flowing on his cheek. I reach his hand and pull him to hug. He wraps his arms around my body.

"Did you find the hunter that killed them? Did you give them justice? If not yet let me help you! " he buried his face on the Crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

"Yes, we know who killed them, the bastard didn't know he drop his necklace while on the run after he killed my pregnant wife. " I let go of him and look at him in his eyes,

"Maybe our story ends here, even before it's started. " I thought to myself.

I took the necklace from my pocket and give it to him, he take it with a trembling hand.

"Open the pendant! " he slowly open it, a shock is all over his face, he look at me with cold eyes, he closed the pendant but the name encrypted on the back of it makes him paler. MARCO THIWAT AND FAMILY.

"No! Tell me this is not true!" In his calm voice, his eyes close tightly.

"He is the criminal that we wanted to kill Type, we've been planning to do this for a long time but we want to dig more of his secrets, he is key that will lead us to the dark secret of his organization. " I keep my eyes on him, I feel his confusion and unstable breathing. He is about to lose any time.

He strides towards me but a flying arrow hits him on the lower leg that makes him fall.

He looks at his back as another arrow tries to hit him again but he catches it. My eyes widen when he throws the arrow back to the archer. He turns to me, with anger in his eyes.

"What is this!? " disappointment is in his voice. I saw how the wound on his leg was caused by an arrow slowly closing.

"I promise justice and revenge not for my pregnant wife only but the whole pack, your father is the murderer of their luna, I promised to give them his head and the other hunters.! " I look at him, I'm on a verge of crying. He look at me with so much anger, I know he felt betrayed.

"I'm a bait? " he said with so much anger, he stands again and before I knew it he was on my front, grabbing my neck. "Tell me!" His eyes turn to deep crystal blue, which means his emotion is steady now and that's anger.

I grab his arm and pull it away on my neck, we are testing each other strength. I grab his shoulder and he grabs my wrist, as we throw each other punches.

The impact of it makes a distance between us.

"Listen Type, no! you are not but you need to know all the truth behind those hunters before your complete transformation as a wolf. " I tried to calm him, but his eyes are full of mixed emotion. I mind link all my members to leave us. My heart is breaking seeing him full of pain, and I am the reason for that.

"You need to know the truth Type, a guardian was sent for you, to protect you, try everything to know the truth. Investigate your father, you are a wolf and he is a human, ask him if you needed to. " I am hurting his feelings now, I betrayed him. He turns around and walks away, holding the necklace in his hand.

"Do we need to follow him? " my gamma came out from behind me, some of the wolves hidden behind those trees.

"No! I leave the keys in my car, I know he will use it, tell the others to stay alert, I will go back to the city! " I kneel in front of the grave utter my good-bye.

I left with a heavy heart, Beta Thorn is waiting for me already when I got out of the area. Thorn is just quiet, well!  He knows when to talk in a situation like this.

I heave a deep sigh, while we travel back to the city my phone rings it's Zeta War.

" yes" I have no energy to talk anymore.

"It's about the updated information that you need about Marco. " War said.

Even though I have a hint on what is that, I still let him speak.

"He started as a first-rank hunter, his first mission is the Silver lining Pack. He has a daughter, she is living in Thailand now, and he has a son! " he stops for a while, making sure that I'm still listening.

"Continue! " I know he is talking about Type.

"His son is Navy Seal Captain, he is trained in all weapons, best in hand to hand combat, data said, he is a beast in archery and knives. His name is Type Nattarine Thiwat. We will wait for your signal Alpha! " he cut the call.

I expect this, he is a son of a hunter, of course, he is trained to be one. That's explained how he holds the dagger as if it was his life, and the way he fought, I can say he is trained to kill.

I'm in deep thought when suddenly our car stopped. I look at Thorn and he nudges his head on the front.

Two images are standing in front of our car, wearing a black cloak, their hands are holding a silver bow, the fletching of the arrow is peeping on the back of their shoulder.

"Guardians! "

--------------------------------------------------