Andrei Svechnikov

Waking up to the person you live is always so refreshing and a great way to wake up. A reminder that it is a new day. To forget what bad day or fight that happened yesterday. A refreshing new day.

Andrei is asleep in front of me. Looking peaceful and as relaxed as he's ever been. A soft snore coming out from his cute little nose, that may be a little crooked from hockey fights, but otherwise adorable. His soft, plump lips nestled in a straight comfortable line.

Traveling my eyes up his face, his long eyelashes— that I am so jealous of. His dark chocolate eyes covered. His eyebrows furrowed, most likely from his dream.

Pulling my hand up and running my fingers through his soft, unkept brown locks. A little long, needed of a haircut.

As I'm laying in front of him, I can't quite think of how my life turned out like this— perfect. I know this sounds cliche but meeting Andrei was the best thing I could have ever done.

We met in college, he was a nerd— a cut nerd might I add, and I was the girl who lost her parents and became the lonely girl. But when I met Andrei my perception on life was different. He helped me become who I am today.

Looking down to eye his features again, I notice he is awake. His gorgeous chocolate eyes on display.

"Hey baby." I whisper, my fingers twirling his hair.

"Hi." He says back shifting so his head is laying on my chest. When he moves my hands fall from his head.

I guess he liked me playing with his hair, he grabs my hands and places them back on his head.

"Did you sleep good?" I question curiously. Playing with his hair again, curling the ends around my finger tips. He hums in approval.

Just sitting here in comfortable silence warms my heart. I would love to spend the rest of my life with the person that I love.