Chapter one : the plot

*Story sets off in a small town in Oregon *

*first day of 8th grade*
Kennedy walks with her friends on there way to go get there schedule. She notices a tall blond guy kinda cute with a camo backpack. She compliments him and says " nice hair" he says aww thanks my mom got me a perm a couple weeks ago for my birthday. All of Kennedy's friends start to giggle while Kennedy begins to blush. Kai says good bye with a lil smile on his face. Kennedy continues to think about trash moment all night long.
NEXT MORNING
Kennedy notices that he is lost and she tells him the directions to his class which is math across the school. Kai thanks her and says thanks I would be late to class if it wasn't for you. She giggles and says no worries.
Kennedy goes to class with a grin on her face as she walks to her seat 2 minutes late the teacher asks why are you late she's responds with I had to go to the bathroom the teacher argues with you could have waited and Kennedy yells NO I FUCKING COULDN'T her teacher gives he after school detention.
4 HOURS LATER
Kennedy heads to the school and goes trying to find the detention room. She's stopped by the teacher and says come here the room is on the left down the hall. Kennedy walks into class and sees Kai he's asks why are you here ? She responded with "for yelling at my teacher" Kai: wow so your a bad girl" Kennedy laughs and asks why he was in detention he says for calling My partner a slut for having her tits out.
Kennedy looks in awkwardness and says well we should probably quit talking the teacher is going to get mad at us again. Kai agrees and starts to do homework.
TWO HOURS GO BY CLASS IS DONE

Kennedy heads to car Kai runs up and asks for her number Kennedy is surprised and says sure:) then They both get into there car and head home
Kennedy gets butterflies in her stomach and she thinks about him the rest of the day then out of nowhere she gets a text................................... she opens it and it's from Kai he asks if they wanna hang out soon
She responds with no because she can't but maybe they can hang out on the weekend she tells him