Stolen Kiss

Hello! This is just a sample chapter of this story. currently the story will be soon on inkitt. To find it and my stories go to inkitt and search Dark Needs or Lee C Conrad. 

It was still rather light out, but the trees were tall and the underbrush was dense. The weather warm, and slightly muggy. Ferns and like plats littered the spaces between the trees that were tall and had moss growing over them. It didn't look like the area had been disturbed for a very long time. Yet there was a faint trail where perhaps a logging road used to be, but was over grown. Even the tracks were hard to see.

It was just the sounds of nature. Nothing else but slowly a slight rumbling sound sounded and then within a couple minutes a car showed with a small silver truck behind it. There was loud music coming from them that was muffled by the fact that the windows were closed. You could hear singing from inside as well.

The small blue car stopped first, where the loudest music was coming from and then the music stopped and the doors opened as five people got out. Then three from the silver truck. In total there were eight people all on the younger side and in their twenties. There were four men and three woman that got out and one of the men with the lightest hair moved around the back of the car and opened the trunk.

"See awesome right? No one out here, and we can be as loud as we want to." He said with a smile and there was a rather loud happy agreement. A skinny young woman with stick straight brown hair walked up to him and warped her arms around his waist kissing his neck.

"I'm so excited, finally we got out and away. I don't have to worry about shit." This from a dark haired male who wore a blue shirt and grabbed a few of the bags out of the back of the truck. The others took the tents bags and moved into a space that was there trampling down the vegetation in the way.

"Amen to that." A woman with brown and caramel hair. Said moving along side of him with a ready smile and helped as well grabbing the items that they had. He gave her a smile as well and they were joking and laughing as they set up their campsite and a few opened some of the beers that they had.

"Hey Jake, put the rest of the drinks in the cooler. Mel just put ice in it." Kristen called over to Jake who pulled the last of the bagged items out of the truck. Jake was the one with the lightest hair, and Kristen the mix of brown and caramel that fell mid back.

"No prob." He said coming over and pulling out the case of beer and then the bottles of soda that he had as well. Mel, his girlfriend, started taking the items out of the cases and putting them in the cooler with him as the others were putting up the tents and making an area they could have a campfire.

"Ben," Jake said searching through the bags with their food and drinks. "Where did you put the hard liquor?"

"In the trunk of the car." Ben called over to him, and so Jake went back to the car and looked in the trunk.

"It's not here." Jake commented irritated because that was the expensive stuff. Ben dropped what he was working on and came over looking at Jake like he was being dense.

"Yeah it is." He said and the others just moved finishing it up. Kristen walked over to where TJ and Dylan had finished with the tents. Plus made a depression to have a fire as the other two argued over who forgot what.

"That's his first problem, he trusted Ben to remember to put the shit in." Dylan said with a flash of white teeth. His eyes were a chocolate brown and his skin the darkest of the group, a tan brown. Dylan was darker tan too, but had green eyes.

"Exactly. Sounds like we'll have to do a run. I need me some rum and coke. Good wake up juice." Dylan said and Kristen shook her head.

"Why don't you just intravenous it? I'm surprised you made the drive without a drink." Kristen had a sarcastic smile on her face.