The ride starts and the drop is about to come. I heard someone talking and I looked over to see Carlos praying.

Y - dude your not even religious

And then the drop came and I was laughing at Diego and Carlos because they were yelling. The ride ended and it was actually fun. We got off and the boys were being so dramatic. We went to the little place to get our picture.

Di - how did you and alex manage to smile for the picture

C - who

Y - definitely not you

A - *laughs* look at me and y/n we look cute

Di - not me and Carlos we look like we saw a ghost

We got our picture and then went to the next ride which was west coast racers. We had to sit in the muddle because someone got the front and I sat in a cart with alex while Diego and Carlos sat behind us. This time in the picture we were all smiling. We went on another one called goliath which I again sat next to alex with Carlos and Diego behind. This one Diego was the only one screaming. We went on a few more until we had to go meet up with the girls and henry so we all went but real quick alex took me some more pictures and then I went on his back. I was looking through my phone and saw that Sam posted on her storie so I checked it and it was a picture of her and henry on some swings.