"You'll see tonight, but Pen says you'll love it and it matches your outfit." she said smiling and sipped some soda.

"I can't wait."

"By the way, I was thinking that tomorrow we could start moving our stuff to the new place." the blonde moved the bags and sat on the couch, taking her shoes off.

"Sure babe, I can pack some other things before we leave." Emily sat next to her and put one hand on her thigh.

They had lunch and packed some stuff so the next day they could've started moving; then around 5pm they decided to get ready.

"Baby I need a shower, it won't take long I promise." JJ said and went to the bathroom, giving Emily the chance to put her gift in her purse. Since she showered before going to the office, she only needed to do her hair and makeup.

« Emily you can do it, it's not that hard. Well it is, but everyone thinks that is the perfect moment and everything will be perfect. » she thought biting her nails. « I should stop doing it damn. »

"Hey babe." she said when she saw JJ walking in. She got up from the bed and went to kiss her.

"I'd like to take this off and fuck you, but we'd be late." the blonde said before leaving another kiss on the brunette's lips and going to take her dress. Emily looked at her with her jaw dropped - and blushing -.

"I'll do it tonight, don't worry." JJ said looking at her through the mirror and she started to curl her hair.

Emily stood there in silence for a few seconds, processing what JJ told her then she started to do her makeup; she put a bit of eyeliner and red lipstick, then she got her suit out of the closet. She decided to wear a pair of black pants that matched the jacket, and only a laced corset under it.

JJ finished her hair and did her make up, that was the same as Emily's but with a light pink lipstick. When she turned towards Emily and her jaw dropped after seeing her outfit.

"Jeez Em, you're... wow." she said and grabbed her hand, pulled her in and kissed her. "I'm so lucky."

"You are wow too." the brunette said laughing and kissed her again. "C'mon, wear the dress I'm curious!!"

JJ smiled and took off her bathrobe, feeling Emily staring at her - not that she didn't like it -. She put on the black dress, it had a tear that showed her right leg.

"Okay, wow. I'm speechless." Emily said looking at her, she smiled and put her hands on JJ's waist. "I am the lucky one here, trust me."

"Oh shut up!" she smiled back and kissed her. "Let's go."

They reached the car hand in hand and got in, heading to Dave's house.
Emily began to feel nervous, it was almost time and she was hoping that everything went great. « I can do it, I can't let my excitement overcome me. »

"Em are you ok?" JJ asked her when they got out of the car, the brunette was silent all the way there.

"Yes babe, I'm a bit tired and hungry." she said smiling and grabbed her hand, then she knocked at the door.

Dave opened the door and smiled at the women.

"Wow, bellissime." he said and let them in.

"Hey Dave, I don't know what that means but... thank you?" JJ said laughing and she left her purse on the counter.

"It means beautiful!!" Emily said giggling. « Okay Emily now what? You try to cover your tension with a laughter? What the fuck. »

"Hi guys!" Spencer said when they reached the backyard. Morgan was with him and waved at them.