Safe house

🔞 CW: smut🔞

- Los Angeles, CA

The team landed in Los Angeles five hours later; they were still pretty confused about that situation, as a matter of fact during the flight they spent the time in complete silence. Spencer was reading, Rossi was looking outside, Emily and JJ were sleeping together, Morgan and Penelope were looking at the files without even saying a word, Hotch was reading the files while he was looking after Jack; he couldn't have left him, the poor kid was probably in more danger than himself. Since his mother passed away, Aaron did everything to protect him, he didn't want him to grow up alone or in a fucked up environment.
They reached the safe house, it was a big mansion hidden in LA hills; seeing the house someone could've thought it was a vacation, too bad that they were in witness protection.

"At least there's a pool." Emily said with a smirk, making the team chuckle.

"The basketball court is mine." Derek said looking at the big yard in front of them.

"Yea, sure Derek." the brunette answered then she took her bags inside.

"Don't argue kids!" David said laughing as he entered the kitchen. "Well, with this one I could teach all of you to cook properly."

"Daddy, can I play outside?" Jack asked while holding Aaron's hand.

"Sure buddy."

"Wait Jack I'll come with you!" Spencer said and he followed the kid outside and they started playing with Jack's soccer ball.

"I don't wanna hear talking about the case now, let's relax and arrange our stuff. We could attend one of Rossi's classes about his carbonara tonight. Now do whatever you want, tomorrow we'll start with something." Hotch said and everyone nodded.

"Em is everything ok?" JJ asked when they put their bags in one of the bedrooms. There were literally too many, the team occupied six of them and there were still three bedrooms left.

"Yea babe, I'm just nervous about this fucking psycho. All of this could be funny and relaxing, I mean we'll work a case anyway, but we won't going out and stuff like that. For how long it will be ok? Soon we will be tired if we don't catch him." the brunette said and she sighed. She sat on the bed and removed her shoes.

"I know... But at least we are together, right?" JJ smiled and caressed her face, then she kissed her and she laid in bed with her.

The team spent the rest of the afternoon just chilling together on the little couches outside, Garcia filling their glasses with her 'magic' green tea every now and then.
It was almost 6pm when Rossi headed to the kitchen to cook his famous carbonara and JJ and Garcia decided to help; truth to be told, Penelope went in to be sure that Rossi remembered to make the tofu version too, but she enjoyed cooking with them anyway.
When everything was ready they gathered around the table, Emily pouring wine in everyone's glasses and soda for Jack - and Reid -.

"Damn, it's always so good." Derek said few minutes later when his plate was already empty. "Can I have more?"

"Of course, come here." Rossi answered, glad that everyone liked it.

"Derek why are you always so hecking fast when it comes to food?" JJ asked chuckling but then she remembered that there was someone faster. Emily. She looked at her and burst into laughter when she saw Emily refilling her plate a second time. Everyone laughed and Emily shrugged her shoulders and sat again to eat.

"I think it's time for this baby to join us." Derek said with a bottle of tequila in his hand. They moved from the table to the couches outside and Emily brought some glasses and put them on the little table at the center. They nodded and took a glass each one, but Hotch decided to pass.