Confetti

*Saturday morning*

Emily and JJ got up around 8am and had their breakfast before getting ready. Emily had to go to the office while JJ to the mall with Garcia.

"Babe I'm leaving." Emily said as she grabbed her purse. "I love you."

"Wait!" JJ ran towards her and kissed her. "Okay you can go now, I love you." she said smiling and Emily smiled at her back.

"See you later." the brunette opened the door and reached the car, while JJ closed it and went back to her bedroom to wear her shoes.

Ten minutes later Garcia knocked on the door and the blonde ran to open it.

"Hi gorgeous!!"

"Hey Pen!" Garcia smiled and kissed JJ on the cheek, then both of them walked out and got in the car.

"Are you ready? I already know what color you should wear." the woman said and headed to the shopping mall. Truth to be told, Penelope knew what outfit Emily bought for the dinner, so she had to persuade JJ to buy something that matched Emily. And she was veeeery persuasive.

"What? Why?" JJ asked laughing. She didn't have any problem with it, it was Garcia; and no one ever managed to tell her 'no'.

"I don't know, maybe it's just the vibe I'm having right now." she said smiling as she entered the parking lot. They got out of the car and went towards the entrance.

After visiting more or less five shops, Garcia pointed a black dress and ran to take JJ's size.

"This!!! This is the dress!!!" Penelope screamed and JJ tried to shush her but everyone was already looking at her.

"Pen!" she laughed then she took the dress from her hands. "Ok, wait." she looked for the fitting room and closed the stall door. She wore the dress and looked at herself in the mirror.

« Wow, Emily's gonna love it...» she walked out and looked for Garcia, who literally screamed when she saw her.

"Oh. My. God. JJ this is your dress!!! You're gorgeous!" she smiled and hugged her.

While the two blondes were paying what they bought, Emily was still in the office but she wasn't working.
She needed the help of her team and no one could've done it better; they were like a family and everyone was happy to help her.

"Well I think JJ's gonna love it." Spencer said after Emily explained her 'plan'.

"I agree with the pretty genius." Morgan said smirking - and making Spence blush - and everyone nodded.

"Thank you guys. I think JJ is about to go home and I still have to pick up my dress. See you later." she said smiling and left the room heading to the elevators.

Emily parked in front of JJ's house and at the same moment Penelope stopped the car.

"Hey sweetie!!" she smiled from the car as JJ got out of it.

"Hey Pen." the brunette answered and waved at her, as soon as JJ approached her and kissed her. "Hi."

"Hi baby." the blonde smiled and put her head on Emily's shoulder. Penelope looked at them then she looked at Emily as to say everything went perfect. "See you later Pen."

Garcia waved at them and left, then the two women got inside and JJ left her bags on the couch.

"What did you two buy?" Emily asked as she went to the kitchen, she took two sodas out of the fridge and gave one to JJ.