"Of course you will. I would expect nothing less. And be sure not to break or lose your saber again."

Anakin narrowed his eyes. "Stop bringing that up."

"You once claimed someone had stolen your lightsaber when it was in fact on the floor in your quarters. That will never not bring joy to me."

"You're a terrible person."

"Everything I am you are, too, my old Padawan."

"Obi-Wan."

"Yes, that's my name, try not to overuse it. Oh wait, you already have."

"Okay, girls," Ahsoka intervened. "stop arguing, you're not ten."

Anakin put his hands on his hips. "You're one to talk. I'm not the one who has disagreements with my spouse about who would be a better loth-cat. Yes, I heard that heated conversation. It was quite entertaining to say the least."

"Okay, point taken..." Ahsoka chuckled.

Rex's comlink chirped so he opened it up, and before he could answer, Jesse's voice came through. "Sir, we have a situation in the mess hall."

Rex internally groaned. Of course there was a problem. "What kind of situation?"

"We may or may not have blown up a hole in a table..."

He facepalmed. "Of course you did. So take care of it. I'm not a maid, you sort it out."

There was a long pause before Jesse said, "Hardcase is going to plant firecrackers in Wolffe's quarters and blame it on you if you don't come down. That's what he said, so don't make me get in trouble..."

Rex let out an irritated huff. "I swear, you lot are gonna be the death of me." And he signed off.

He left his quarters and headed down to the mess hall. Once there, he saw a huge hole in a table and a large grin from Hardcase. Hardcase rushed over to the captain. "Oh, you shoulda seen it, sir. It was magnificent!" He said excitedly.

"Mm-Hmm," Rex deadpanned as he put a hand on his hip. "I believe you. I do."

Jesse let out a soft snicker. "It was pretty great. Lots of colors, but it was small."

"C'mon, Jesse. You're supposed to be the mature one in the group."

"Where'd you get that idea?"

"I don't know. I guess it was wishful thinking. Anyway, why don't you get Fives? He's on designated cleanup duty."

"He's... busy."

Rex narrowed his eyes. "Busy doing what exactly?" He asked slowly.

"Cleaning."

Rex scoffed. "Yeah, right. He doesn't clean."

"Stang. Didn't think this through enough." Jesse muttered.

"Hmm? What didn't you think through?"

"Uhh, nothing. You know what? Why don't I make you a cup of caf while Hardcase fixes this stuff."

"What, no. You're being oddly nice. Stop it."

"Fine. You really wanna know why you're here? Well, we're distracting you because Fives is busy planting a prank in Commander Tano's quarters."

Rex started to back away. "If you're lying, you're in trouble. Hardcase, fix all this. That's an order." He then turned and jogged out the door.

Ahsoka gasped as she rounded the corner because Rex would've trampled her over if it hadn't been for their sharp reflexes. "Woah!" She said as she came to a sharp halt. "Where are you off to in such a hurry?"