9 || kidnapped by a pirate

I was dancing in the rainI felt alive, and I can't complainBut now take me homeTake me home where I belong-Runaway, Aurora

I felt alive, and I can't complain
But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
-Runaway, Aurora

I was dancing in the rainI felt alive, and I can't complainBut now take me homeTake me home where I belong-Runaway, Aurora

April 20th 2008
S.H.I.E.L.D Building, Unknown Location

I stir awake in a bright room. Not my room. Not a hospital room. Just a plain room. All of the walls are painted white, there's a dresser against the wall opposite me and a door on the wall to my left. I lie in a bed, with itchy grey sheets and a lumpy mattress. Squinting, I realize I'm not alone. 

A gorgeous redhead is sat on the end of the bed, wearing a black, skin-tight onesie thing. "Oh, you're up.", she says.

"I swear to god, if you shoot me again, I will...", I trail off, realizing the woman in front of me is probably a highly-trained spy, so I, a high-school kid, can't really do anything to her, "I will be very unhappy."

The redhead laughs, "I told Fury he shouldn't be the one to bring you in.", she stands up and walks over to me, holding her hand out for me to shake, "I'm Agent Romanoff, nice to meet you."

"I am never ever going to call you Agent Romanoff, what's your actual name?"

"Pedro.", a man with spikey, ashy-brown hair walks in, "Her name is Pedro Romanoff.", he says.

"That wasn't even slightly funny.", the redhead rolls her eyes.

"I've got to agree with Pedro on this one.", I tell him.

"I'm Clint, or Agent Barton, however you want to be about it.", the man introduces himself.

"And I'm Natasha.", the redhead says.

"Well, my name's Aurelia."

"We know.", they both say in unison.

"Fair enough.", I nod.

"Sorry about, you know, tranquilizing you.", Clint says.

"That was you?", I ask.

"Yeah.", he looks down, awkwardly.