Chapter Two

timeskip: 2 weeks

I started to pack for the bnb but got lonely and didnt wanna talk to Wil because he would end up teasing me about Tommy, and i'd for sure heard enough of that to last me a while. it was unbelievable how much he teased me.

I decided to FaceTime Tommy, i wasn't really expecting him to pick up but after the first ring he accepted. "Hola Tom!" I say. "Hello Y/N? What are you doing?" I quickly remember that Wil wanted to surprise Tommy with me coming, so i reply with "I'm staying at a friends house for the time wil is away, and I'm lonely so I wanted someone to talk to," I laugh, he laughs as well. God damn it his laugh is cute. wait what did i just say.

- Tommy POV -

I watch her pack up her clothes, over the past two weeks I've kinda formed a tiny crush on her so.. yeah. I think she's perfect, but she's also Wilbur's little sister. He's always been a very protective person but.. hopefully he's okay with this.

I honestly wish she was coming to the meet up, three long weeks without her brother. it's way to early to catch feelings for someone isn't it, i should hold off for awhile.

- Back to Y/n POV -

"Tom? Hello? Are you okay?" I say, my voice is laced with concern, he had just zoned out completely and wasn't responding when i called his name.

"Oh yeah sorry I'm fine! I zoned out for a bit there," He replies. "Oh good, I was getting concerned for you," I laugh, he goes a bit red. "Awhhhh Tommy's gone all red," I tease.

It's been a few hours since we first called and it's getting late. I finished packing all the stuff for the so and so 'sleepover' and said goodbye to tommy before hanging up. i didn't realise how tired i genuinely was, so as soon as my head hit the pillow, i was half asleep.

[timeskip to morning !]

I wake up to my phone alarm, groaning and rolling my eyes. "fuck me, can i be assed right now," i mumble. i pick up my phone and tommy had spam messaged me 5 minutes ago. "how does he get up and have so much energy so early?" i whisper to myself. i answer all my messages before actually getting up.

i fix my hair a little and do my skincare routine before heading downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and get breakfast. It's tomorrow. I get to see everyone TOMORROW! I was scared and excited. Idols and friends were going here, so it was a tad bit nerve wracking, in my head anyway.

I ate and went upstairs again to get into a outfit. I chose a dark-ish yellow sweater and black jeans. My favourite outfit of all time, and yes people, i know it's like my brothers minecraft skin but hey! he copied it off my actual outfit.

The day flys by, it's soon 7pm. Wilbur is streaming, i can guess that by the fact he just yelled something about "daddy", i don't want to know what he's on about this time, but it gets worse each stream, and I'm listening to music in my room.

My favourite thing to do. do i wanna know by arctic monkeys comes on and i hum every word. I loved this song, in fact it is one of my favourite songs. I was casually checking my phone. Snapchat to be exact. I look at my best friends list.

Niki, Minx, Toby, Tommy and Wilbur were on it. The other people were old friends who i didn't talk to that much anymore. I get to bed early that night, around 9:45pm. I needed a early night because i was picking up dream and sapnap from the airport at 10am with wil. I set an alarm for 7:30am.

[the next morning!]

The next morning I wake up to the annoying sound of a alarm. I'm pissed off until I realise what day it is. I immediately jump out of bed and get into a pair of black shorts and white jumper.

A/N
Short chapter bc I'm tired and it's like past midnight here rn so, goodnight/good day/ good evening/good afternoon lovelies!
{Words:670}