Jimin's problem

No one's Pov~
Today was a odd day for the 6 members. They thought Jimin was not himself. He only came out his room for the bathroom and food.

Taehyung was the first to talk to Jimin at lunch.

Tae Knock on the door and waited for Jimin.

"Come in..." Jimin sounds tired.

Taehyung entered the room, it was pretty dark and messy. Jimin must be upset because he normally has a clean room.

"Hyung are you okay?" Said a worried Taehyung.

Jimin nodded but didn't really say anything. He was laying on his bed looking out the window.

"Jimin what's wrong? Talk to me" Taehyung was pleading, hoping to get something out of Jimin at least.

Taehyung walked over and sat down on the bed next to Jimin.

"I don't want to talk Tae. Not about me anyways..." Jimin snapped a little. Truth was Jimin was in a bad mood. He didn't want to take his bad mood out on anyone so he stayed in his bedroom for hours hoping to calm down but it just got worse.

"Why not? You been in your room for ages and you haven't said anything to anyone" Tae said.

Jimin huffed remaining silent.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, he grabbed Jimin arm and pulled him up but it turned into a little fight.

"What the hell? Taehyung let go of me!!" Jimin tried to push Taehyung away but Taehyung was stronger then the boy.

Taehyung lifted Jimin up over his shoulders and walk out Jimin's room downstairs.

"You better put me down this instance! I'm not in the mood for this!"

Taehyung walked to find Jin or Namjoon Hyung.

Maybe they could open Jimin up. Taehyung thought.

He walked to the kitchen where Jin was making a drink. "Hyung Just the person I need" Taehyung smiled.

Jin turned to look at Taehyung. He was wondering why Jimin was on his shoulders and why he was kicking.

"Umm, Taehyung put Jimin down please" Jin was carefully watching.

Taehyung was thinking for a few seconds before putting Jimin down. Jimin tried to go back upstairs to his room but Taehyung was quick to grab him and turned him towards Jin.

"Hyung please get him to talk... he is becoming annoying and hiding in his room" Taehyung begs Jin.

Jimin pov~

I can't do this. I don't want to do this. It's not important. Why does Taehyung have to do this to me?

I was still fighting to get out his grip but it was impossible.

I sigh and crossed my arms looking at Jin Hyung.

"Okay... Jimin what's wrong? Why you acting weird? Jin got my attention.

I was in a bad mood because I haven't slept in three days and the manager keeps giving me extra work. I know it sounds silly but it's stressing me out.

"Nothing wrong ok? Why can't you losers just leave me alone. Be fucking grateful that I'm not annoying you lot" I angrily said. But I didn't mean to say that.

He just hit a nerv.

Jin widened his eyes shocked of what I just said. Literally I don't care he shouldn't be surprised. I mean I did warn EVERYONE.