1

— xiaojun & hendery & yangyang—

"Hey yang, don't you think about getting a new mother for your son" hendery asked from the couch eyeing yangyang play with his son.

"New mother ? I don't even think I'm straight anymore" yangyang said.

"I don't have feeling to girl anymore like in a romantic way and i'm really sure after my girlfriend cheated on me, then I know she already died in a car incident, drunk with that boy she cheated me with" yangyang said.

yangyang girlfriend died in a car accident while going back home from the club. yangyang aware that her girlfriend always come home late being drunk. yangyang don't break up with her only because of their son, Liu Ray. But then the one think yangyang know is that her girlfriend already died. It's already been a year he left with his baby.

Hendery always help yangyang after that accident he never leave yangyang and take care of the baby when yangyang busy. Now, ray already 2 years old and he grow up without a mother only grow up with his papa and uncle hendery. Hendery think that this is the time for yangyang to find a partner that love him and his baby even though he's willing to be the one.

Hendery already have a feeling for yangyang long time before yangyang had a girlfriend and he never confess cause yangyang still straight that time and now yangyang already had a son but the feeling never stop instead it grow. He's the one taking care of the baby when yangyang busy. He's the one who always cooked for yangyang and the baby he's already think ray as his son but yangyang never noticed that and hendery is to coward to confess cause he's scared being rejected.

"Then what am I supposed to do?" yangyang asked.

"Well, Ray deserved someone better than her, I think you need to find a babysitter at least cause you're always busy and I can't look for him always cause I'm busy too" hendery said while playing with the baby.

"babysitter ?" that seems like a good idea. well I guess I had to find one then" yangyang said.

...
[night]

"baby, I'm gonna find a babysitter for you soon, well I hope so. I'm gonna find someone who can take care of you and love you.
I love you so much baby, you mean a lot to me" yangyang said while laying on the bed while facing his son that already sleep.

"well good night then baby" yangyang kiss the baby in the forehead and sleep.

"Oh my hendery thank god you're not busy and willing to babysit the baby today, there's a emergency meeting I really had to go now" yangyang said while rushing to get ready.

"yeayea, It's not like its the first time I babysit and I'm enjoying babysit the baby, like Ray also want uncle hendery to babysit him right" hendery said to ray.

"me like uncle hendray" ray said, yangyang and hendery just chuckled at the wrong pronunciation I mean he is still a baby and even Lucas messed up sometime.

"see ! he likes me" hendery said.

"whatever gotta go now, bye baby" yangyang said and kiss the baby in the forehead.

"bye papa" ray said while yangyang and hendery just coo at ray for being to cute and then yangyang head out.

"okay baby ray what we gonna do now? umm... what about we watch frozen ! you wanna watch olaf right" hendery said.

"me like olaf" ray said.

"awww ! okay let's watch" hendery said and turn the tv.

hendery just smiled seeing the baby cutely singing the olaf song with his broken english.

"uncle hendray sing !" ray said.

who hendery to said no to this cute baby he kiss the baby cheeks and sing the olaf song together with the baby.

"okay that's all for today, meeting dismissed" yangyang said and went out from the meeting room and went to his room.

suddenly a knock being heard at the door.

"come in" yangyang said.

"sir. this is the file" the secretary said and handed the file to yangyang.

"thanks and uh actually ten can I ask you something" , yangyang asked.

"yeah, ofc you're my boss. what is it ?" ten asked.

"oh my god ten how many time do I have to tell you just call me yangyang you're my friend tho" yangyang said.

"I'm your secretary yang but okay what ever you want and what you wanna ask ?" ten said.

"are you perhaps know any good cafe here ?" yangyang asked.

"yeah ! there's one cafe at the end of the road that place is quite famous too! Johnny one took me there for a date, you're definitely need to go there" ten said.

"well I go then, thank you ten! oh and say hi to Johnny for me" yangyang said and packing his thing and moving out.

"yeah sure yang" ten said.

....

"I guess this is the cafe", yangyang said and check the addressed that ten give before enter the cafe.

"hi welcome to the cafe" one of the workers said.

yangyang just smiled and find a place to sit at the corner of the cafe.

"May I have your order" , the waiter said.

"I just get one americano" yangyang said.

"okay then" the waiter said and leave.

yangyang keep thinking about the babysitter. "where I wanna find a babysitter" yangyang said to himself and sigh.

"here your order" the waiter said and place the coffee.

"thank you" yangyang said and took a sip.

after done yangyang paid for the coffee and went out and find one person crying in the corner.

"Hey, are you okay" yangyang said.

"I'm okay" the person said and take a look at yangyang.

"wait aren't you the waiter? why are you crying" yangyang asked.

"money problem, I just work here for a few weeks only to replace the waiters that cannot come and after this I can't work here anymore"

"and I really need money right now cause my money only left for me to not starve for this month and after that I don't know what will happen to me" the waiter said.

Suddenly yangyang thought of something

"oh, umm what if I tell you that I can help you" yangyang said.

"how ?" the waiter asked.

"well um do you like kid ?" yangyang asked.