"No", Jungkook cut her mid-way. He already know where this conversation  was going. Although she was the only woman that actually mattered in his life aside from his sisters, it's still didn't give her the full advantage of invading his love life. Unfortunately for Jungkook, it is his mom, and she is the master of persuasion. Similarly, these stratagem can get a bit stressing, and in the end bribe Jungkook into various weird situation all the time. Mostly because he is the youngest, and he has no choice but to put up with their shenanigans. Now this is where the 'disadvantage' comes in for being the youngest in the Jeon prestigious family.

"Mom, why are you telling me to find a girlfriend? I can't believe you are actually getting jealous over someone's son about to get married. Why are you even jealous? It doesn't make sense!" Jungkook countered, storming towards the kitchen before he aggressively yanked the refrigerator open. He cursed when that action caused a carton milk to fall on the floor, an ocean of white pooling around his trainers. He sidestepped to grab a few wipes, deliberately ignoring the sniffles he heard from behind.

He couldn't find himself to look at her in times like this. He couldn't tolerate the dissapointed look she'd give him. Kneeling down, he began to wipe the floor and it was then his mother choose to speak.

"If I did something wrong. Jungkook, you need to tell me because I don't think I can stand this behavior anymore. All I just asked for was a cute wife. Why can't you be a good boy and take pity on your mother? This frail looking woman who was only searching for a wife. I  am almost 53, yet none of my children is in a commited relationship. Jungkook-ah you know how your older brothers and sisters are don't you, you are my only hope. Hmm~ Jungkook-ah, at this rate I might die without seeing a glimpse of a baby smile. Please take pity on this dear old mother of yours", she whimps, wiping at her nose with the floral scented tissue in her hands. And this is where it started, the beginning of his endless pains and sufferings. It gets him everytime, like an indirect punishment he didn't deserve.
His mother let out a rather loud sob which made him instinctively get to his feet and go to her, but she put a hand up for him to halt.

"Why do you do this to me, Jungkook why? I have been a good mom all these years so why?" She wailed, flashing her arms exaggeratedly as her crying continues to get louder at every word. Jungkook rolled his eyes at her, already annoyed. Don't get him wrong, his siblings is way too useless when it comes to relationship so he pity his mom.

At first this wasn't so serious for Jungkook. But did he mention that his mother is a terrifying long-legged athlete! When Mrs. Jeon figured out that calling or crying won't work on the boy, she switched to something that totally get him to agreed faster than the time Usain Bolt set at the IAAF World Championships.

She would use the same tone and voice to whine at him, and for this Jungkook had suffered one week of continuous whinning from her.

..................................................

"Oh" was all I could say. I didn't know if I should feel sorry for him or not. But, he must've suffered terribly to actually make such decision. And that being said.... Jimin bite his lips, he looks like he've been through traumas, but it didn't stop the laugh he was trying to hold.

"Hahahaha Phuahahaha", I held my gut, as roar of laughters from me echoed throughout my rooms. This whole reason is rediculous, to think 'Golden Prince' Jungkook had a past like this!

"Hey it's not funny! Do you know how much pain I went through.... This woman would just barged into my apartment and started nagging at me. She'll do it not only during my meal time, but also when I was working. When I took a bath, and even when I was sleeping. 'Even though I'm begging you this much. Why Jungkook-ah? Why won't you listen to me?'  She'll say that every day from morning till night! Even though I managed to loose her in the crowds, even after changing training 3 times and finally stepping into the pub in which I have never been to before.  She still appeared behind me! Do you know how horrible that can be!? In the end I accept her proposal rather than to continue with her torment!" I was speechless, he really went through that much. On a serious note, what is wrong with his family? They are hella weird.

"I'm doing this for her, being this old and she still doesn't have a step-daughter is sad", he chuckled.

"I'm a male"

"Both ways works".

My throat suddenly felt dry, as everything was connecting. This was the very reason he do this, he could've actually make it real than it being faked if he truly wanted to make his mom happy. But I understand him, afterall it was force than nothing else.

Still, I gathered all the courage and asked him the other thing that was pressing on my mind, careful not to ask any question that could potentially set him off. "Why did you choose me?"