"Oh, please do! You should monitor Taetae hyung and make sure he eats lunch! I caught him being too busy with some paperwork"

"Ah right, he's always been like that. It's kind of rare to see him eat in school since he would rather work-"

A hand came to muffle his words and it belonged to a panicking Taehyung. The oldest was confused until he looked to see the PE teacher cutely glaring up at the art professor.

"Taehyung..."

It was amusing to see the ever composed Taehyung flinched after hearing his name come out of his Koo's mouth. With a nervous laughter, he faced Jungkook, but couldn't even look straight at his eyes.

"K-Koo... I- I can change.."

"Why are you making this sound like you and Jungkook are breaking up?"

Hoseok yelped when the art professor went and stepped on his foot to make him shut his mouth. The reason behind is because Taehyung really does feel like Jungkook's going to break up with him even though they're not even in a relationship.

The youngest huffed and crossed his arms, Taehyung is now full on panicking when he sees him turn around and started walking away. The art professor wanted to coo on how cute Jungkook's pout was, but he needed to snap out of it and try to win back his heart.

"Why did you say that?!"

The poor dance teacher got hit on the shoulder, but he ignored the pain because he was too busy staring at Taehyung in bafflement.

Did... did he- did he just whine?

Before he could even form words, the younger turned on his heel and went to chase after Jungkook like some puppy finding his owner. Hoseok needs to wear glasses cause he swore he could see flattened dog ears on Taehyung's head.

••••••• ••••• •••••••

"I can't believe Taehyung would do that"

Yoongi and Jimin are currently in the teacher's office, the latter was busy telling his boyfriend about the spider incident that happened yesterday and said boyfriend was shaking his head at Taehyung's action.

"What did you do then?" Yoongi asked before taking a sip of his iced coffee as he watched his small lover move his arms animatedly as he explains the story.

"I had to basically play a gambling game with Hoseokie hyung" He sighed and leaned his back on his desk "And every cup we take, we kept screaming and got scolded by our own students for being too loud"

So that's where the screaming came from..

The music professor thought. He did hear the constant shrieking while he was teaching the students. The students were all looking wide-eyed out the window, but Yoongi just kept on teaching like the screams wasn't even there. The poor kids didn't know whether they should be concerned for those screams or scared that their teacher seemed so unfazed by it like it's normal.

"Taehyung should've just scolded you instead"

"Right?! It was so childish and petty of him to do"

Yoongi nodded in agreement "Indeed, as professors we should be mature and be good role models for the students"

Just as Jimin was about to agree with him, one of their students opened the office doors with an excited smile on his face.

"The floor is lava Professors!"

The math professor was confused at first, but soon sighed after processing the words the student said. The kids can be playful at times with their teachers and it was fine, but Jimin was in the middle of ranting to his lover.

"Hyuka sweetie, Mr. Min and I are a bit busy with something- YOONGI?"

The younger glanced at Yoongi and he sees him standing on a desk. The older even looked nonchalant at this and pointed at his lover.

"LMAO Jimin you're dead"

Jimin just looked at him, clearly bewildered at his actions, but instead he said.

"You did not just say LMAO outloud"

The student, Hyuka, glanced at the two and timidly spoke up.

"I think it was funny.."

"PERIOD" Yoongi agreed and the math professor honestly didn't know what to say in this situation.

"Oh there you are, Mr. Min"

Jimin looked up and spluttered to seeing Kim Taehyung making his way to the two, standing on a office wheel chair. He wanted to feel impressed on how balanced and calm the art professor was on the chair, but he's obviously distracted at what he's seeing.

"Something you need, Kim?"

"I wanted to ask if you have any extra folders that I could use for these graded exams? If you don't mind"

"It's alright, I have plenty on my desk"

Jimin just watched their interaction, it's such a sight to see. The two wore equally neutral faces as they pass each other folders and continued to speak formally to one another. Like they're not currently standing on a desk or an office wheelchair.

As the math professor watches the dumb scene happening in front of him, Taehyung looked down and raised his brow at him.

"I see Mr. Park died"

"Yeah, he lost just as the game started"

"How unprofessional of you to already lose in such childish games, Mr. Park"

Taehyung shook his head at him, disappointed at this while Yoongi nodded in agreement. Jimin is starting to consider quitting this job and pretend to never have met these two.

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

Save Park Jimin from these two or else he's going to lose hair from so much stress. We got a cute interaction with Taekook and it's going to be the start of something super cute and sweet!!! Be ready to throw your uwus

Excited for some Taekook scenes? Are you even ready for the amount of fluff and cuteness with these two? Be prepared 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛