Lena Joins in

Alex is in the DEO and she heard a sound coming from the lab so she goes to the lab and finds out that Lena is licking her assistant pussy so Alex just stands there and enjoying the show as the show is over Lena is shock to see Alex standing there Lena then cover herself with her clothes also tells the assistant to get out so the assistant get out with her clothes but without covering herself up, Alex is smiling at Lena which is why Lena giving Alex a confusing look Alex then tells Lena that she wants her not just be one of Kara's girlfriends but also one of Kara's wife, Lena tells Alex she will but only if Alex tells her that who Supergirl real identity is Lena asked:"It is Kara?" Alex nods her head and says:"Yup! It is Kara!" After Alex tells Lena Kara is Supergirl Kara then flys into the DEO. Both Alex and Lena heard that Kara just fly into the DEO so both of them walk up to Kara from the lab Alex tells Kara that Lena knows she is Supergirl, Lena then ask Kara:"So you think that by not telling me that you are Supergirl I will not be your girlfriend but also your wife? I love you! Kara!" Kara then asked Lena:"Lena? What did you say?" Lena then answered:"I say I love you!" Kara then ask Lena:"Do you mean it? That you love me? Will be my wife and girlfriend?" Lena answered Kara:"Yeah! I do!" Kara smile and kiss Lena. As Lena about to break the kiss she sees Kara's eyes turns bright pink but she doesn't care proceed to deepens the kiss and after the kiss Lena asked Kara:"So who will be your wife? Kara?" Kara answered:"It will be Alex *pointing at Alex*, Eliza, Cat Grant and finally you *pointing at Lena* " Lena answered:"Oh! Ok! So even Cat Grant and Eliza become your wife" Kara answered:"Yeah!" Lena tells both Alex and Kara that she will love them no matter what.