The Cod Fic

Twas a cool night in late September when I got a call from my boyfriend, Tom Nook.
"Awsten" He squeaked with his sexy voice.
"Yes?" I questioned.
"May I come over?" He asked
"Of course Tom, you're always welcome in my home" with a hint of glee.
"Okay, I'll be over in 10 minutes, I have to get something from one of my villagers."
"Okay! " I complied.

Time skip 10 minutes

I heard knocking on my front door. I opened it to see Tom with a bag in hand.
"What's that?" I asked, puzzled.
"Something you'll see later," he replied before he looked upon me with a smirk
I nodded my head.

Timeskip 30 minutes

Tom walked into my bathroom. This was it. After Tom walked out of that bathroom we were going to fuck for the first time. We were going to be closer than ever.

Tom strutted out and onto the couch.
"Are you ready?" He asked, cautiously but with sincerity.
"Yes!! Of course!" I said, clearly excited.
"Okay.."

I unbuckled my boyfriend's kahki shorts and slowly pulled down his pants. I pulled down his boxers and then..

"WHAT??? 😱" I screamed

Instead of a MASSIVE horse schlong, which I thought would be unveiled... he had... nothing??
The skin there began to turn a reddish brown shade. The fur began to disappear and became bumpy and scaley.

"Tom are yo-" I looked up to see a giant fish head staring at me. But not just any fish- no no- it was a cod fish. When I looked back down he became an ENTIRE fish. It flopped onto the couch and hit me in places I previously wasn't sure it could. I took the 5'1 fish and set it on my counter. I grabbed a cutting board out of my counter drawer and...

Well, I enjoyed my fish sticks for dinner.