1) How you meet pt.1

Words: 1627

Hinata :

- okokokokokkok... SO. You, you are y/n Kageyama. Kageyama's adopted sibling (dont worry you wont end up as a steak). 

           - so naturally, you go to Karasuno like him. Logic        

  - But you dont like volleyball. I mean, you dont h a t e it, you just dont play the sport. 

-n e w a y s.

- you ended up being in the class of you brothers friend. 

- you didn't rll care at first cause i mean, you didn't even know the orange guy before. You just talked a bit when you had to work with him.

- that was until one day you had finish your club activity and wanted to go home but your brother still had practice. Awesome 🤩 

- and you got sick of waiting cause you aint patient.

- so you went to the gym, didn't care abt the ppl looking at you, picked a volleyball and threw it at Kageyama.

-Kag: WHAT THE HELL Y/N ?! 

- You: and thats for making me wait outside for an hour without giving me the keys to go home milk bitch *dabs*.

- the boys where so confused.

-thats when you noticed Hinata. You just looked at him, smiled and waved before your brother tossed you the keys for you to go home *away* 

-but being the good and polite person you were, you decided to introduce yourself.

-you: sorry for the interruption. Im y/n Kageyama. Kageyama's sister/brother. 

- they nodded, smiled, introduced themselves and went back to practice.

- Hinata just came to you before you left and looked at you like some god (which you are UwU)

-Hin: WOw THAT SPIKE WAS AMAZING! IT REALLY MUST HAVE HURT KAGEYAMA *has starts in his eyes while saying that* ! DO YOU PLAY VOLLEYBALL?

-you explained that no and you just knew how to spike things cause you do to your brother all the time.

- and thats how you met. Botiful. Ik

Kageyama:

- you happen to love milk.

-so you stopped before going home to the vanding machin. And there was milk.

-one last box of milk. *inserts drama music*

- in this sight, you hurried to the machin but smn was already there. Looking at  the last milk box.

- he sees you sprinting towards to machine and the next things he knows, your sitting on him, with the last milk bow in your hand and glaring at him.