"Remote what who?" You lifted your head up with red ears hearing your boyfriends raspy voice.

Hitoshi was glaring at Neito with toxic purple eyes.

"Haha would you look at that our store says please do not touch the gum balls. Why are they there then? Anyone else agree say I." Neito gave a sweet smile.

That still wouldn't block the tension out.

"Stop hitting on her behind my back that's such a dick move. We all know Y/n only likes my dick." Hitoshi smirked throwing the 'rat' onto the tile floor.

"Can you stop making everything sexual?!" You stomped getting angry for the same reasons.

"Oh yeah? You said that about three days ago and proceeded to make out." Hitoshi grabbed your waist leading you into his arms.

Neito was left alone again, naturally.

"Micheal Jackson said hee hee how funny it was a prank Y/n sorry not sorry. And Toshi, she held me first." Neito had the evil glint in his gaze.

"Why am I the center of a problem here? I'm not an object number one, and number two no!" You weren't trying to make any sense, already feeling stakes rise for their friendship.

Neito returned to himself with a grin. "You heard that Buttwad? Hippity Hoppity women aren't property." Neito stuck his tongue out.

Hitoshi copied him showing his longer tongue with an average sized piercing.

"You know I just realized how naked my tongue looks, oh maybe I should get a pencil and just. Stab!" Neito left his ordinary tongue out and held a peace sign up.

The other male pulled his tongue in clenching his teeth, making his jawbone visibly moving with the cartilage covering it. "You look stupid acting all quirky." He put lazy jazz hands picturing Neito doing the same.

Even in that small amount of time you couldn't manage to escape his grip, Hitoshi held your body close to his.

"Where do you think you're going, back with your little side piece? I don't think so sexy." His deep voice was raspy leaning down to make you hear.

You felt the hotness of his breath touch your upper lip. "It was an accident. Or are you just that jealous Hitoshi?" You went along biting your lip to tease.

He raised his eyebrow. "Oh so you want to be the dominant one now? One push on your pussy and you'll be wet as fuck." Hitoshi's hand went lower on your hip, nearing your area.

"Don't you da- ahh." You ended up moaning lightly as Hitoshi's long fingers didn't wait.

"Those are the sounds only for me." Hitoshi's lips fell on yours kissing you softly. You could only melt away in his lips forgetting about the reality.

Neito was there holding his little remote control machine. "It's stupid because she literally moaned in front of me and her friend yet those sounds are for you? So anyways I started feeling lonely." Neito shrugged and Hitoshi glared at him from the side.

Hitoshi took advantage seeing your eyes closed, his hands pushed your head closer while one roamed up your shirt.

"Watch and learn then." He growled looking away from Neito, a slender finger trailing down with his large hand rubbing your ass.

"Mm d-don't ah look." You weren't vulnerable this time, letting your hands wrap around his neck and tugging hard on his messy lavender locks.

"Agh fuck are you trying to make me bald?" Hitoshi groaned loud pulled away to cradle the back of his head from the stinging impact.