Chapter 1: Prologue

Hi my name is Kelly. I am a senior in high school. I have wavy brown hair and brown eyes. I am shy, talkative, kind, friendly, fair, caring, determined, trustworthy, organized, and sharing. You kind of wonder why I get bullied. But I do just because I am not ordinary or be like other girls. But I get through it. I have 15,000,000 subs which I record daily which keeps me happy even my YouTubers I watch. I have 3 cats named Muffin, Barney, and Midnight. I have straight A's in my classes. I am graduating early like in a week or so. I have been saving up my YouTube money for a house. I live in Minnesota in the U.S. I will be moving to Montreal, Canada in a apartment. OK ON TO THE STORY 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄.

Kelly POV
I woke up at 6:10 to shower. Then I went down stairs to make some waffles for my breakfast. I see a text message on my phone from my friend that lives in California. She plays with me her name is Elizabeth. She has 9,000,000 subs on YouTube. ( E=Elizabeth K= Kelly)

E- "Hello want to record?"

K- " Ok let me get set up oh and TGIF ."

E- "IKR TGIF"

K- "Ok I am ready"

E- "calling you on Skype"
~*On Skype now*~

K- "Hey Girl"

E- "Hey"

K- "whatca want to record?"

E- " Hide n Seek than after school want to play Hunger Games?"

K- " Yes plz record some Hunger Deans after school"

E- "Ok sever 8 "

K- " I am in sever 8"

E- " want to start recording now?"

K- "Ok I'll do my intro. Hello Guys it is Kelly here with Elizabeth and we are playing Hide n Seek."

~*20 minutes later*~
We finish and I had to get dressed and pack up. So I ended the Skype call and got dressed and ready for school. I have band/choir 1st hour than Math than Computers than P.E. then study Hall. I got to band/choir it was a band day so I got my Bass Clarinet. I went to sit in my seat in the back row between the Berry Saxophone and the Tenor Saxophone. Everyone got in their seats and we played threw our B flat scales. We also tuned of corse I am always tuned. We played threw all of our songs. I going to math till my bullies came up to my and shove me against the lockers and one of them punch me in the jaw. I picked up my books and went to the math room and asked the teacher if I could go to the restroom. She said yes and I walked to the bathroom holding my jaw. I got my makeup bag and went to the bathroom. I put the makeup on to cover the purple bruise.

~*Time Skip by to After School*~

I walked home and I went to my room I started with the very little homework I had then I went on my phone to text Elizabeth. We finally got on Skype and we went on the nexus sever. The chat exploded when I joined the game. We got in the nexus hunger games sever. We went to 7th sever and got in. We got in to one and started the intro. Then we looked around to see if there were any face we recognize. I froze in my place when I saw Mitch and Jerome. Since we had a 3 minutes till the game started I went to type. I whispered to Mitch " Hi I'm Kelly or JellyKelly on YouTube. " I sent it then I saw something from Mitch. He said "Hi I am Mitch or TheBajanCanadian on YouTube" I quickly wrote back " Can we Talk later after the game maybe on Skype?" He sent back " Sure can the bacca join us on the call?" I typed " Sure if you don't mind if Elizabeth can join me." he send back " yes of course going to Skype you after the game what is your Skype name?" I wrote back " JellyKelly that is my Skype name see you after the game." It was 10 seconds before the game started. I got ready to run away since it was on the DuckBill city and I know where all the chest are. I got geared fast and so did Elizabeth. We got iron armor and iron swords. I got Betty but I am saving her for Mitch and Jerome only. Soon it was the Death Match and it was Mitch, Jerome, Me , and Elizabeth left. I took out Betty and hid it in my inventory. Then we decided two on two. Me vs Mitch and Elizabeth vs Jerome. Elizabeth went first with Jerome. They both died at the same time. Then Me and Mitch went. We had the same armor and weapon range. I pulled out Betty when we started fighting. I got down to 2 hearts and he won the hunger games with a 1/2 of heart. After the game I went to talked to Mitch while we ended the recording. I told Elizabeth before we got in the call with them. When we got in the call. We all seemed nervous. We all had a face cam. (M= Mitch, J=Jerome, E=Elizabeth, K=Kelly)