Chapter Five ~ Unexpected Discoveries

"No." I said firmly. 

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"GO AWAY!" 

The other side of the door finally went silent.  Good. He went away. I lean against my side of the door, letting out a big breath.  God, he was like some form of sick harrassment. Maybe I could tell the principle or something.  Finally I get off the door and look in the mirror, patting down my hair and fixing my clothes.

Withing only a few seconds, the door swung open and there stood the current bain of my existence.  I turn to glare at him, putting a hand on my hip. "Don't make me hurt you." 

He put his hands up in a defensive motion, looking at me with an amused expression.  "I just want to talk." 

"What are you doing in the girls' bathroom after school anyways?" I question, jabbing a finger into his direction. "This is like sexual harrassment."

He smirks, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. "Not if no one finds out..."

Climbing onto the bathroom sink counter, I turn once more to glare at him.  What is he even doing here? Not like I mind, he serves as some great eye candy.

Ha.

I didn't say that.

Tell no one.

God, now I'm talking to myself...

"You're probably wondering what I want to talk about."  Lincoln finally says, breaking my awkward train of thoughts.  Yeah, that's what I was thinking.  Yep.  I nod, worried that if I open my mouth my thoughts might spill out and I'll be eternally embarressed.  He narrows his eyes at me, as if studying my face.  "Nevermind."

I hop off the counter, waving my hands in a frantic motion. "WHAT? No.  You cannot do that.  Not fair.    I demand you tell me!"  Granted, that might have sounded a bit childish, but you can't just tell someone you need to talk and then say nevermind. 

"Sorry," He shrugs nonchalantely, "Guess I forgot."

I step closer to him, wagging my finger in his face. "You sit on a throne of lies!"

"No, I forgot."  He repeats unconvincingly, stepping closer as well.  I immediately stop in my tracks, worried that if we get any closer the butterflies in my stomach might explode.

That would be messy.

Lincoln looks down at me, the distance between us almost closed.  I'm wordless as I feel like this breathtaking boy can hear every single one of my thoughts.  I barely know him and yeat I feel like he knows me.  Creepy, but almost comforting.  My eyes wander to his lips.  They look... soft. 

I blink, watching as he moves away. 

Oh god.  I must have made an idiot out of myself, drooling all over him. I'm so stupid.  Shit, shit, shit.   He probably thinks I'm some delusional boy-crazy freak.  I may be delusional sometimes, but I am not as boy-crazy as Christi.  I never will be.

I make the trip to look at his eyes, and gnaw on my bottom lip.  Finally, I venture to speak.  "I'm not leaving your side until you tell me what you were going to say." 

Smirking, he responds with a twinkle in his eye.  "Fine with me, babe."

I dust off the fact that he called me "babe" and follow him out without another word.  Maybe I'm freakish, but I wanna know what this damn boy was gonna say.  If it means I have to stalk him for the rest of the day, so be it.  He leads me to his car, and I stop and stare.

"Problem?" He asks, opening the passenger side door for me.

Well, I was expecting some fancy-ass sports car, but instead, he led me towards a cherry red vintage pick up truck. This guy was turning out to be a lot more interesting then I gave him credit for.

 Shaking my head, I silently get in and wait as he slams my door shut, running around the other side and getting in.  "Curious to see into the life of the great Lincoln Reid?" 

I laugh and shake my head, amused.  "No, just some guy I met at school."  Proud of my comeback, I look at him and smirk.  "Nothing special." 

My eyebrows shoot up as we turn into the rich district.  I expected it, but after I saw the car, I thought maybe he was a little different.  Guess he was just another rich douche bag clone.  Not that I should be talking, I mean, my mom's loaded.  But I've never taken all that much pride in it. 

I can't help but feel my heart drop as we drive towards the largest house on the block.

Maybe I was looking for someone different, I guess.  Everyone I've ever known is rich.  Weird as it sounds, wealth pisses me off sometimes.

Once we've parked in the second garage, I climb out of the truck and follow him as he trots inside.  

We enter an impeccably decorated house, and I continue to track behind him up two flights of stairs.  "Lincy!" A voice calls from down the long hallway, and we both snap our attention to it, Lincoln groaning.  From the baritone voice, I finally see a tall, blonde figure emerge.  

"Georgie." Lincoln respons sarcastically.

The figure takes Lincoln's head and ruffles his hair, laughing at his annoyed expression.  I study the new face, taking in his long, handsome features.  He's probably older then Lincoln and I; by a couple years at most.  Other then the stubble gracing his strong jaw line, I see almost no resemblence between him and Lincoln.  

Finally, George turns to me and smirks.  And that smirk.  They have that in common. "And who's this lovely lady? Another one of your conquests?"  Well, Lincoln doesn't have a British accent either. Odd for brothers to be so different.

I blush once his brother's words sink in, offering him a small smile.  "I'm-"

"She's my friend."  Lincoln interrupts, "Jo Meyers." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: I'M BACK OMMMGGG. c: I hope you liked this chapter.  It's kind of a filler, because the next few chapters, we'll be focusing more on her relationships rather they being a hero and shtuff.  If you haven't noticed, I added George's character and changed Lincoln's character.  HE'S NOW ZAC EFRON.  omg so much sexiness :')

Will update regularly now! Love you guys! xx