••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[Lokis POV]

As she stood in front of me, I could tell something was wrong. She looked distant, and weak. Her face was dazed.

"Oh shit." She said, before collapsing. I reached out and caught her, sparing her from making contact with the floor.

"Y/N? What the-?" I couldn't think of what to do.

"Jeez, shes really overworked." Bruce said, stepping to help her sit down on the ground. I stood up from the table I was on and looked at her. Bruce leaned her back against the base of the table. I thought for a moment. She had used every ounce of strength to help me. Once again, I ask, why?

"What happened?" I asked Bruce, kneeling down to be at her level. Her eyes were closed, and her face was pained. This is my doing.

"She just needs some rest, that's all. She'll be okay." Good.

"Okay." I couldn't say anything else. Why would she do this to herself for me? This mortal was extremely kind, for seemingly no reason. It puzzled me, most Midgardians were selfish, but this one was the exact opposite. I felt bad for her, she helped me a great deal, only to be rewarded with pain.

"I'm getting food and water, we all need it." Bruce said, standing. I nodded.

"I'll stay here." He walked out the door and I sat down, next to her. I leaned back, only to jolt upward. I had forgotten that I was half clothed. I looked down at my injury. Thanks to her, I was in much less pain than before. I stood and pulled my shirt on, over the open wound. At this point, I didnt care about the pain, I was more concerned about her. I looked at her face. She was nothing like the others I have seen. She was physically attractive, it was true, but she was also attractive in another way. Her actions and thoughts were somehow attractive. Perhaps it is the fact that she was the only one to show kindness to me. But, I will not deny that I felt something whenever she looked at me. Something strange. Something dangerous. When her hands were on my skin, I felt something intense and rare. It danced around in my chest, like a caged bird, trying to fly. How could a simple mortal evoke such intense feelings? I was puzzled by this. I heard someone enter the room, pulling me away from my thoughts. I stood and turned. Bruce had returned with what he left for.

"Wha-?" A small voice said. I looked down. She's awake. I stooped back down to look at her.

"Can you stand?" I asked, hoping she would be able to. She nodded and I helped her up. I lifted her up and placed her on the table I had been on. I must admit, looking up, into her eyes, made me feel something new and different. She smiled, warmly. Bruce approached us and handed us what he brought.

"You know, it's like, 3 am right now?" He said.

"Damn" she looked shocked.

This must have been one of the reasons she had collapsed. Mortals are such fragile creatures. Although, even I felt drowsy. Today's occurrences were nothing less than extreme.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OoOoOoOOOoOO I think he LARBS you!
(I am an actual 5 year old, it's okay tho)

OoOoOoOOOoOO I think he LARBS you!(I am an actual 5 year old, it's okay tho)

^me writing this rn

YN rn:

Hey, you're pretty swag <3 💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤(No, go do those missing assignments, I know you have them, JUST DO ITTTT)

💚
🖤
💚
🖤
💚
🖤
(No, go do those missing assignments, I know you have them, JUST DO ITTTT)