𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬!

Start from the beginning

When he came back, he was carrying three plastic cups full of fruit punch. He sat back down on the floor, and put the cups infront of him.

"Alright! On your mark, get set, go!" Red- sole counted down. Gloves then started to chug the fruit punch, with Goggles cheering him on in the background.

He had managed to chug 2 drinks and he was now on the third one, and he looked like he was on the verge of tears. Mask was laughing his ass off, Red- sole and Goggles were trying to cheer him on, and you, Rider, and your teamates just watched him.

When he finally finished, he fell on the ground, arms spread wide and he was gasping for breath.

"There-" huff "I did it!" Gloves said, celebrating. You all just laughed and continued playing.

[ 6:25, dancefloor ]

You were watching two squids sing there heart out on the karaoke machine when you had felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and was met with (T/M1).

"Hey (Y/N)! Want to go get some food with me?" She asked.

"Sure! I was getting a little hungry anyways." You replied, standing up.

You two had walked together to the kitchen and went inside. There were only a few other cephalopods there with you, so it wasn't too crowded. You walked up to the counter and took a chip from a bag and dipped it into the salsa bowl that was there. You had began to eat it when you heard a voice from behind you.

"Ah, hello there (Y/N), (T/M1)!" The voice greeted. You and (T/M1) turned around to see Emperor walking towards the both of you.

"Oh- hello Emperor! Didn't expect to see you here." (T/M1) greeted him back while you just waved, as your mouth was full of chips and salsa.

"Eging forced me to come. Anywho, have you both been doing good? It's been a while since we have battled." Emperor asked, with his hands behind his back. "We're both doing good. And yeah- we should totally battle again!" She said, smiling at him. You just gave a thumbs up.

"Yes, I believe we should. Anyways, I will leave you two be. I will talk to you later." He said, waving before walking away- probably to his teammates.

You continued to stuff your face with chips and salsa while (T/M1) got a drink. When you two had finished, you went back to the dancefloor to watch karaoke.

[ 7:30, dining area ]

You and Army sat across from eachother at the dining table, playing a game of Guess who!
Goggles was sitting next to you, eagerly watching you two play.

"Does your squid have purple tentacles?" Army asked you.

"Nope!" You replied. Army nodded and flipped some of his windows down.

"Hmm, is your character an octoling?" You asked him. He nodded and you flipped down the windows all of the squids on your board thing. You only had 5 windows left up, while Army had 6.

"I know who Army's character is!" Goggles suddenly yelled out loud.

"Shh dummy, don't tell them! Thats the whole point of the game, is for them to figure it out!" Army scolded him. Goggles just smiled and nodded at him.

"(Y/N), does your squid have glasses?" He asked you. You looked at your squid. She had short yellow tentacles, and some green glasses. Her name was 'Goldie.' You nodded. He smiled and flipped down more windows, now he only had 3 up.

"Army, does your octoling have a beanie on?" You asked him. He nodded. You looked at your board, and flipped down all of the octolings who didn't have a beanie. You now both only had 3 windows up.

"Is your squid Ace?" Army asked. You shook your head no, and he sighed, putting down a window.

"Army, is your octoling-"

"IRIS! HIS CHARACTER IS IRIS!" Goggles suddenly cheered out, jumping in the air.

"GOGGLES I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL THEM!" Army yelled at him, while you just laughed. Looks like you guys would have to play another round, without Goggles' help.

[ 8:56, entrance ]

You and your teamates had had a lot of fun at Alohas party, but it was time for you all to go as you were getting pretty tired, even though it was only about 9:00.

"Alright, it was fun having you guys! I'll see yall tomorrow!" Aloha said, waving to you guys as you exited his house. You all said your goodbyes, and you and your teamates walked back to your guy's apartment.

Aloha was right, that was his best party ever!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

thank you for 100 reads!

ily all <33333

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭