He watched as Zhongli drank some of the water, which obviously wasn't going to work immediately or that much for that matter but, either way it would somehow.

Zhongli gave him the glass and then Childe placed it on the table next to the bed. He once again laid next to Zhongli who brought something to his attention.

"Childe, are you going to sleep with your clothes on?"
The ginger suddenly opened his eyes and looked down, realizing that both him and Zhongli had their clothes from earlier on.

He once again sighed and mumbled to himself, then got up and looked around for clothes of some sort. All he could find were bath robes so he figured he'd must wear one of those and his underwear.

Once again he went to lay next to the golden eyed male, only to be reminded of something else again, this time making him slightly angry...

"Do I have to sleep naked then?"
Childe huffed and growled as he got up and walked over to Zhongli.

He forcefully pushed him back on to the bed and started to take of his clothes. Zhongli was confused yet intrigued. Childe ran off in a huff to find another bath robe, then once he had taken Zhongli's shirt off he sat him back up.

"Childe what are you doing?..."

"I'm dressing you up so you can sleep already" He said with an angry tone coming out of his voice.

Zhongli was surprised by his tone. Despite being drunk he was still almost as smart as normal Zhongli, just asking more questions and being curiouser and curiouser.

He could tell Childe wasn't happy so he suddenly pulled Childe down and kissed him. Childe was caught off guard by this sudden action, his face turned red yet it made him calm down a bit more.

Zhongli pulled away, before Childe could deepen the kiss. Childe licked his lips and stared at Zhongli, who returned the gaze innocently.

"I read somewhere that kisses from a lover make you calm." The golden eyed male said, breaking the silence

"Lover?- Zhongli, do you even know what that means?..."

"Yes, is it not someone that loves you? I love you Childe, that makes me a lover, correct?"

Childe stood in shock. Despite Zhongli not exactly knowing what that meant, he still said he loved Childe. The exact words that he spoke would echo throughout Childe's head and make him feel special, yet he didn't know if that was really Zhongli talking, or the alcohol...

He didn't say anything, he just leaned closer and locked lips with the other male once again. This time he tried deepening the kiss but Zhongli didn't allow him to, so Childe swiftly bit Zhongli's bottom lip.

He gasped, allowing Childe to slip his tongue through. At this action, Zhongli groaned and then closed his eyes. Childe slowly climbed on top of him and then pinned his hands to the bed.

Zhongli stopped struggling and just left himself to be defeated, opening his mouth and allowing Childe to shove his tongue all the way inside his mouth, into his throat.

Zhongli opened his eyes and stared deep into Tartaglia's beautiful, blue and lustful eyes, which were almost completely different from the ones he was just seeing seconds ago.

He let out an embarrassingly loud moan before Childe pulled away from the kiss, causing Zhongli to whine slightly.

Childe sat next to Zhongli, both of them panting loudly, as he stared with his 'scary' gaze again. Zhongli felt shivers go down his spine...

"I think...it's best w-we sleep now...Childe" He said calmly, still trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah...I agree. We s-should stop before...I get carried away.."

"Carried away?"

"Heh...I'm sure someday you'll find out.."

____________
FIN?

I would like to make it clear that, Zhongli has a very good memory, even if he was drunk he'll always remember what happened the next morning, ehe~

Do I smell another soon to be chapter? 👀 Maybe like a sequel to this one idk-

I never get many comments on this book so if anyone does want to see what I just mentioned then please let me know :']

Ehe~
Ehe, te nandayou?!

K bai!
🐸🌸

Word count: 1255