9

I fell asleep as Sana was talking that night, We sat on the couch and watched a movie. Sadly, i was tired, my eyelids were getting heavy and heavy until it closed and i didn't get a chance to finish the movie. Sana was talking the entire time while i just replied with a nod everytime she'd look at me and ask a question.

That night was not really memorable like how others would imagine how it would be, bringing their bestfriend over to their house and something miraculous happens. I'd prefer not doing that.

But Something did happened, Sana and Me were sitting beside each other like.,, 1inch apart maybe? At first i didn't want Sana to find out i was sleepy. I also didn't want her to watch the movie alone. But my mind was drowsy. I couldn't help it

Sana probably noticed me, since she went close beside me, touching both of our shoulders. While my head keeps falling down since i was half asleep that night. Then I felt the couch move as Sana sat up straight.

..

"Y/N lean on my shoulder" Her voice whispered softly on my ear, i chuckled lowly from the softness. Her breath was warm as it passed through my ear. I tried to lean on her shoulder but even though if she sat up straight, My head would not be able to met her shoulder from shortness. I opened my eyes and giggled a little " It's fine Sana, you don't have to do it " i forgot i was a little taller than her.

..

" put your head on my lap " i was hesitating from her demand, i looked at her with half opened eyes. I continued staring at her while adoring her facial features, From her eyes down to her nose and to her pinkish lips. If i were to kiss those lips right now? What would happen? Would she get angry? Would she slap my face off? Ignore me? Kill me? Would she push me away like usual?

I finally gave up and collapsed on her lap from tiredness, i rested my hand on her thigh, while my other rested on my stomach. Sana rolled me over and fixed her position. I felt warm as a blanket covered my body up. I opened my eyes one last time, gathering my energy, just to see an angel looking at me with a splendid smile.

..

"Beautiful.." Were the words i could describe infront of me.

..

" Why thank you, you're not bad yourself " Sana lowly chortled trying not to make loud noise. My heart eased thanks to her. Sometimes loving someone can be painful and pleasurable, Being with Sana for just tonight, i couldn't ask for more than just to be with her. But it would have been better if it was forever.

I can't be selfish..

My mind relaxed as i felt fingers through my hair gently running going back and forth. Sana hummed a melody that really matches her voice, her voice was music to my ears. As Sana continued doing so, i was slowly drifting off to my dreamland. Silently listening to Sana's voice as it slowly fades away.

..

..

"Goodnight Y/N... I love you.."

..

..

(I love you too)

I wished i could say it. I wish i could say those words to you, How much i adore you sana, how much i want to sacrifice my happiness for you..
I've always wanted to let you know that but i was scared that you would take my love for guaranteed again.

I do love you, i really do..

..

..

..

If i would confess to you Sana, would we still be friends? Or would we will be complete strangers?

..

..

During the midnight, i couldn't help but move from the tightness. It was really dark but lucky one of my lamps were on. I could see a little, I was on the couch laying on one of the pillows while a blanket covers me. I wanted to move my feet and arms from below but i felt a weight crash unto me. I looked below me, only to see Sana hugging me with both her arms and her legs. I chuckled and lay back " I mean a hug was fine but.. does she have to include her legs?.." i murmured with a slightly chuckle

Sighing after, since i didn't want to wake up Sana from her adorable sleep. But if don't fix my position i think my blood would stop circulating. That would be bad right?

If i had to choose, ofcourse I'd choose Sana. So I made up my mind not to move at all and just stayed in this position. If i die tomorrow, then I'm fine with it .

No I'm kidding, I moved Sana's arms away slowly, trying not to wake up the sleeping squirrel. As i succeeded, i fixed myself on a front position. inhaled and exhaled

..

"Y/N....?"

..

Oh shit, Is she awake did i wake her up? I panicked and quickly pretended to fall asleep.

..

..

"This girl really hates me touching her.." Sana said with an hoarse voice, i gupled quietly from the sexiness making my heart beat race uncontrollably. In fact, this was not the right moment at all. This was the first time i heard it, shit too sexy!

My sleepiness was slowly fading away.

I thought that Sana was going back to sleep, but she suddenly opened my left hand then laid on it, like it's her pillow,

She got closer to my armpits and snuggled, sighing. My stomach bounce, when her hand landed on it, harshly hugging me. This girl just really something!

"Your heartbeat is beating so fast..." Sana remarked..

I don't know if she knows I'm awake or... she's talking to herself. She is making so nervous " let me stay like this for awhile.."

..

..

..

I smiled at myself, not knowing that Sana could be this cute and sexy while sleeping. It's been long since I've slept with her again. I'd thank God for giving me this opportunity to spend time with you again

We're only getting older baby, and I've been thinking about you lately. does it ever drives you crazy Just how fast the....Night changes..?

-

A/N = Sorry if i think it's boring, But chapter 10 is coming!! Please enjoy it. I'm finally gonna write a Sana PoV