"Let's do it together then. Don't you dare climax until I tell you, okay? Or there will be consequences."

Although I REALLY wanted to know what those consequences were, I obliged and nodded.

Another minute of pure joy passed before Levi began to pick up even MORE speed. At this point tears were rolling out of my eyes from the enjoyable pain.

"Okay, I-I I'm going to cum, I'm going to- I'm-" Is all he could get out before I had finally, after holding it in, climaxed while he was still inside me, putting him over the edge.

He quickly pulled out, us both knowing we did NOT want a child anytime soon, letting his semen splat all over my stomach.

"Fuck, fuck I'm sorry Y/N"

"No, no don't apologize! Holy shit Levi-"

"I'll get towels"

"Levi! It's fine! Calm down, just relax for a second."

He obliged, flopping over next to me. He wrapped his arm about my head and pulled me close to him.

"That was..."

"Amazing" He said, looking at me.

"Better then that... I know this is embarrassing but you might as well know, that was my first time..."

"Really? But you were so good... It was mine too..."

"HUH??!" I yelled, which probably wasn't a good idea, with it being literally 11:00 pm. "Well the way you were using it definitely seemed as if you were very experienced."

"Maybe we should do this more often then" He said, kissing my forehead. "I'll go get you a towel now love."

I blushed as he rolled out of the bed to grab a towel from the bathroom.

So, that just happened. So many things were running through my mind right now.

Was it too soon?

Was I good enough?

What if someone heard us?

What if it throws him off tomorrow?

What if it throws ME off tomorrow? I'm going to be so sore!

What if he dies tomorrow...

Thinking about this caused tears to start forming in my eyes. I wouldn't be able to bare it. I mean, we just made love. It wasn't just sex, or a one night fling. It felt like something that could stick for the rest of my life. I couldn't loose him now. I didn't want to loose him at all before, but now, something is different.

I think I love you, Levi.

-

Levi walked out of the bathroom with a new pair of shorts on, a big t-shirt, and a towel.

"Y/N? Why are you crying? Are you ok?"

Fuck, why am I literally sobbing now?

"Yes I'm okay, I'm just thinking about things" I said as Levi wiped off my stomach with the towel. He helped me sit up and slid the t-shirt over my head, helping me put it on. He climbed back on the bed and sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me back onto him.

"Talk to me, what's wrong?"

"I don't know... It's stupid..."

"Nothing you say is stupid. Well, except when you call me Captain, or when you-"

"Okay okay okay" I giggled. "It's just- Something clicked. When we were, you know, something clicked, like something felt different then before. In my chest. And I'm not sure what it is. But it is an amazing feeling. Basically, what I'm saying, is that you can't die tomorrow. Or ever. Not until I die. Sorry, can't allow it" I smiled, looking at Levi. But he wasn't smiling. He had the same look in his eyes as I did, thinking about what might happen tomorrow.

"Same goes for you. I felt that feeling too Y/N. And I don't think it's just a feeling, you weirdo." He said, flicking my forehead. "It's your heart."

Instantly blushed. I'm such a sucker for this man.

"Also, you can't die either. Actually, I'm not letting you die. Because at this point, I don't think I can live on without you. You are truly the only person in this horrific, cruel world to make me feel on Cloud 9." He said, running his hands through my hair.

I looked up at him, as a single tear fell from my eye.

"I love you, Levi."

And a tear from his. He smiled the biggest smile I had ever seen from anyone in the Cadet Corps, of all the numerous years I've been here.

"I love you."

This was the last thing he said to me before we both fell peacefully asleep.